The Student Room Group

Look at what I have to put up with in my town :L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1UlEfC72g

It's exploding all over my Facebook because it's by locals but look at how bad the lyrics are, I feel ashamed to be in the same town as them ...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Deep in the streets of Crewe, where there's consequences for everything you do
Reply 2
Reply 3
u think your town is bad dude, Go on unencyclopedia right Peterborough and read the article on it. Everything on that is the truth, nothing but the truth!!!
Reply 4
I think 'brap' is all I can say.

Is is actually serious, though, or is it a parody?

Also, I'm liking the trainspotting videos next to it, very cool.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by geetar
I think 'brap' is all I can say.

Is is actually serious, though, or is it a parody?

I think it is serious ... there are quite a few people like this and they think they are 'hard' because they take drugs and carry knives and I think the new trend it trying to make it as a rapper, these are the first to video themselves though :L
Ouch.

(Streets of Crewe... scary O.o)
Reminds me of this

426074_10150718782891967_511286966_11177356_323793912_n.jpg
Original post by JordanS94
I think it is serious ... there are quite a few people like this and they think they are 'hard' because they take drugs and carry knives and I think the new trend it trying to make it as a rapper, these are the first to video themselves though :L

Since when was any of that new? :s-smilie:
Reply 10
And people wonder why I applied to Aberdeen... :colondollar:
Somehow I don't think I'll miss Crewe too much.
Reply 11
Original post by Mendeleev's Table
Since when was any of that new? :s-smilie:

In my town from what people and I have experienced they were all talk and said ' we will mash you up' a lot and now they are on the move :L and they never did rap but they are doing it a lot recently
Reply 12
Original post by medicinemm
And people wonder why I applied to Aberdeen... :colondollar:
Somehow I don't think I'll miss Crewe too much.

ahhh I wish I did that I'm just going a little bit more north D: I'm within travelling distance.
Reply 13
Blimey, rough place :smile:

If there are consequences for everything you do in Crewe, why does everyone seem to have 'guns, knives and drugs too?'
Too many holes in this story
Post that video on 4chan for a laugh.
Silly Ruffians :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Well at least they've wrapped up warm.
Reply 17
I think it's nice that they've both been rapped up nice with a..... Scarf :lolwut: What kind of 'hard knock rapper' wears a scarf?

Edit: Already been posted :getmecoat:
(edited 12 years ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58&ob

This is from my home town.
I actually went to that same school as one of em.
Original post by JordanS94

Don't think you really listened to it, he clearly said 'just cause I carry drugs don't mean I'm a thug', it wasn't about being bad if anything it was a criticism of urban violence

Not trying to defend it cause it's ****, just saying, you've got the wrong end of the stick

Quick Reply

Latest