The Student Room Group

A Desperate Leavers' Ball Dress Search

Hi everyone! :smile:

I have found the most perfect dress for my Leavers' Ball online, but the problem is, it's in the USA and they aren't restocking until the end of April so there isn't time to get it shipped over for my ball. :frown:

So, for all the girlies who've been looking for their dresses (and boys, you're not left out :wink:), have you seen one that's similar to the one in the link?

http://www.unique-vintage.com/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=1842&osCsid=use7s9a2b3698nv85l84vv63v4

There's pics from other views on the site too, if you need to see more. Thanks :biggrin:
That must have taken ages! Thanks for the help, I think I like the first one best, it's gorgeous :smile:
Reply 3
Those dresses are gorgeous! I love the first one the most, it's stunning!
Ooooooooooooo thank you :smile: They're gorgeous too, I'm going to be stuck for choice :biggrin: Rep for you, tiny_dancer, thanks!
Reply 6

Hey I need help finding a leavers dress as in couple of weeks i have this leavers thing and was wondering whether you could help!! haha

It's not really prom, its just a last get together sort of thing. I have two dresses but i'm not sure whether they are nice or not?? I might post them on here, but i've sort of gone off them and i'm not sure whether they will fit the bill. Great if someone could help please!! thankss :smile:
Original post by KKang
Hey I need help finding a leavers dress as in couple of weeks i have this leavers thing and was wondering whether you could help!! haha

It's not really prom, its just a last get together sort of thing. I have two dresses but i'm not sure whether they are nice or not?? I might post them on here, but i've sort of gone off them and i'm not sure whether they will fit the bill. Great if someone could help please!! thankss :smile:

why have you bumped a thread that is from 2008?!
surely you could just start your own...more likely to get responses:tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by stephie.u3
why have you bumped a thread that is from 2008?!
surely you could just start your own...more likely to get responses:tongue:

Well, i hardly ever go on here and i've forgotten how to make a thread!! Can't seem to find where you start one :/ So i bumped it on here because it was similar to what i was after :P

Can you remind me how to make a thread please, thanks
Original post by KKang
Well, i hardly ever go on here and i've forgotten how to make a thread!! Can't seem to find where you start one :/ So i bumped it on here because it was similar to what i was after :P

Can you remind me how to make a thread please, thanks

yea course!! click on forums at the top of the screen, then select which group of forums you want to create a thread in...on the next page (the one that shows a list of recent threads in that group) there will be a little orange button above the list which says 'create new thread' click that and bobs your uncle:biggrin:
haha ope thats not too confusing, let me know if you're stuck:smile:

Quick Reply