The Student Room Group

Help me *skinny pic*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FluxD
You might have a naturally slow metabolism, but hunger cravings for shite foods can be avoided by keeping your blood sugar levels stable throughout the day.

Having them shoot up and down make you hungry (and lethargic/sleepy) even if you have eaten only a short period of time prior. I experienced this to the max when I was taking a "supplement" (lawl) called mdrol that makes your blood sugar levels crash if you don't eat enough carbs. If I didn't eat enough I would literally have to run and eat slices of bread and sit down until my blood sugar levels went up again out of hunger cravings and near fainting.

Slow digesting carbs spaced out will make you avoid having to snack on crap.

For people who are naturally skinny bastards like myself, there isn't an easy way to increase your appetite to the insane levels required to bulk (except possibly a couple of bong hits), like there is an easy way to contain hunger pangs, so it is hard as **** at first to gain weight until you eventually start slapping on mass through force feeding and appetite goes up with your weight.

tell you what, how about we swap, i'll be skinny and you can be bigger :tongue:
Reply 101
Did you just have a big growth spurt or something?
that is one unhealthy looking body. Seriously, as some others have said, get some professional help from someone qualified, who knows his/her stuff. That body screams 'eating disorder'.
5 pages?!

All that needs to be said is EAT LIKE A HORSE AND LIFT SOME WEIGHTS.

Come back in 5 months.

why do people over complicate stuff?
Original post by tekkers90
Do you realise what 14.40 means? basically that you're severaly underweight. Under 16 is medically bad. You say it is only "4" away from 18, yeah..well, 4 is alot in terms of BMI, and 18 is only just normal....

You need to go to the doctor mate. Honestly. 6ft 3 and 8.3 stone is quite frightening. I mean, 8.3stone is skinny for a girl that is like 5'3 or something.

this
seriously, I have a friend who was hospitalised for anorexia and I think she was at 14 BMI when she was forced into hospital, I'd see a doctor, if you're that thin but eat normally maybe theres something else going on with your digestive system?
Reply 105

Before:

After:
Original post by Casshern

Before:

After:

yes but hes smoking

Reply 107
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
yes but hes smoking

yea, smoking hot

(edited 12 years ago)
yea, smoking hot

smoking hot, not!
Reply 109
smoking hot, not!

u mad bro?

yea... you mad
u mad bro?

yea... you mad

im not mad and im not a 'bro'

he your boyfriend dude?
Reply 111
Original post by tekkers90
Do you realise what 14.40 means? basically that you're severaly underweight. Under 16 is medically bad. You say it is only "4" away from 18, yeah..well, 4 is alot in terms of BMI, and 18 is only just normal....

You need to go to the doctor mate. Honestly. 6ft 3 and 8.3 stone is quite frightening. I mean, 8.3stone is skinny for a girl that is like 5'3 or something.

i agree. i work on an eating disorder unit and i know op said he doesn't have a mental problem with food but still a BMI of 14 is really low. the patients where i work dont leave until they are in the healthy bmi range and can maintain it...some are on a 4000 calorie a day diet and only gain no more than 0.6kg a week. a bmi of 12 would be small enough to be in a wheelchair all the time due to weakness....the fact you (op) can't do any push ups or muscle exercises would suggest your body muscle is extremely low...i know its girly but try some yoga as its gentle but incredibly effective at building muscle...also increase your calorie consumption.....

you should see a doctor though....it could be you have an overactive thyroid or something..and anyhow they can help with a diet and exercise plan to get you back on track.
Reply 112
im not mad and im not a 'bro'

he your boyfriend dude?

Not my boyfriend... my god

Not my boyfriend... my god

:rofl: :rofl: ok
Reply 114
>2011
>not knowing zyzz
>ISHYGDDT
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
maybe theres something else going on with your digestive system?

Yes. There's not enough ****ing food going through it.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Yes. There's not enough ****ing food going through it.

yeah I dont see how they could be that size and eating normally o.o
Reply 117
Hmm, so today I ate 2 Oat, macadamia and dried cranberry breakfeast bar things on the bus to school, an apple and a bag of dry roasted nuts as a snack, chicken/tomato pasta for lunch, a piece of birthday cake when I got home and Chicken/chips for dinner. Gonna be drinking water for the next few weeks so don't say drink milk.. I want to clear up my skin and I kind of like water now.

Also, to all the people saying I should be in hospital or a wheelchair... I'm not emaciated! It only became apparant I was uber skinny when I grew about a foot in a year and a half, my brother did the same but filled out at the same time... MY fill out is on the way i hope :biggrin:
Original post by Roxas
Hmm, so today I ate 2 Oat, macadamia and dried cranberry breakfeast bar things on the bus to school, an apple and a bag of dry roasted nuts as a snack, chicken/tomato pasta for lunch, a piece of birthday cake when I got home and Chicken/chips for dinner. Gonna be drinking water for the next few weeks so don't say drink milk.. I want to clear up my skin and I kind of like water now.

Also, to all the people saying I should be in hospital or a wheelchair... I'm not emaciated! It only became apparant I was uber skinny when I grew about a foot in a year and a half, my brother did the same but filled out at the same time... MY fill out is on the way i hope :biggrin:

and you never will fill out if you continue to eat like that
Reply 119
Original post by Roxas

But milk is so good for weight gain, dat protein and calories! Why not have it as well?

Quick Reply

Latest