The Student Room Group

Best Pranks in school?

of what are the best pranks you have ever seen done , or you have done or have been done to you while you were in school , and what are the best pranks you have heard of.

not too many pranks but i have been bagged(as in having my shorts pulled down) a few times in the PE changings so have a few other people.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"bagged" - teabagged??!! :hmmm:
Reply 2
Original post by janet9
"bagged" - teabagged??!! :hmmm:

no , bagged as in having my shorts pulled down, thats what i meant.
:cry2: Nothing goes on in my school.
These are all muck up day pranks:

- Many years ago somebody changed the 'a' in 'grammar' (part of my secondary school's name) to an 'e' on the sign outside, which I thought was pretty funny.
- I had quite an Oxbridge-orientated headteacher so one year someone sent out a letter in his name to the effect that 'all students will be required to apply to Oxbridge and there will be some penalty (I can't remember what it was) if your application is not competitive.' Amazingly lots of parents believed the letter and needless to say there were lots of complaints. The student who wrote it got suspended, but I thought it was funny all the same.
- My GCSE year went absolutely nuts on muck up day. They completely trashed the school and put honey and that paint that leaves a stain on whatever tocuhes it all down the bannisters and around door handles. To be honest, that day wasn't particularly funny.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
At my school the worst one was they let grasshoppers or something into the ventilation system. There were heavy-handed repercussions to that one, mind...

Honey/similar on door handles and bannisters. Again, could be punished... The IT corridor used to get flooded with balloons on leavers' day - that's quite a 'safe' one to do :tongue:.

A for sale sign put on top of the school was a particularly funny one :smile:. Tiles on the roof got broken though, so again, trouble was made :biggrin:.

You thinking of pulling some pranks :wink: ?
We locked our Welsh teacher in the cupboard, and used the remaining time to play hangman on the whiteboard.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
:cry2: Nothing goes on in my school.

you spend too much time playing with your holby dolls :tongue:
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
We locked our Welsh teacher in the cupboard, and used the remaining time to play hangman on the whiteboard.

that is a good one.

some people in the year above locked their teacher in a cupboard as well and he completely broke down - crying and all.
the year above left the teacher in their the whole night :eek: . The teacher left :frown:
Original post by babyjustin
you spend too much time playing with your holby dolls :tongue:

I've got nothing better to do with my life see. :wink:
Original post by Rascacielos
These are all muck up day pranks:

- Many years ago somebody changed the 'a' in 'grammar' (part of my secondary school's name) to an 'e' on the sign outside, which I thought was pretty funny.
- I had quite an Oxbridge-orientated headteacher so one year someone sent out a letter in his name to the effect that 'all students will be required to apply to Oxbridge and there will be some penalty (I can't remember what it was) if your application is not competitive.' Amazingly lots of parents believed the letter and needless to say there were lots of complaints. The student who wrote it got suspended, but I thought it was funny all the same.
- My GCSE year went absolutely nuts on muck up day. They completely trashed the school and put honey and that paint that leaves a stain on whatever tocuhes it all down the bannisters and around door handles. To be honest, that day wasn't particularly funny.

what the hell is muck up day?
Reply 11
my school is pretty boring, one time the geography teacher left the room, so someone put the door wedge in the door (from inside) so she couldn't get in the classroom.
We once hid in the cupboard when the teacher left the room. Surprisingly we all fit in there, just about.

We once locked a teacher in the cupboard.

Another time when a teacher left the room we swapped rooms to the identical room next door. We thought it was funny but she went mad at us.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any right now.

We once locked the teacher out of the science lab. While the whole class was inside.
The year 13s last year,

3 sheep,
numbered 1,2 and 4.

Teachers spent the whole day looking for sheep number 3 ahahaha :biggrin:
no sheep were harmed in the prank
Reply 14
We always used to nick the dry paints in art and throw them over each other.
No pranks went on in my school :frown: but there was disgusting vandalism :s-smilie:
A few kids just had a **** in the hallway, a girl wiped her period blood over the toilet walls and lads we peeing on tissues and throwing them on the ceiling :eek3:
A girl once put some glue on a teacher's chair. Unimaginative but effective.

Once our Head of Year made us go to assembly, but therre wasn't one. Her idea of an April Fool's Day prank. We were'nt laughing.
Reply 17
Nothing major really happened at my school, but there were little pranks every week, like stink bombs and such. There was one month when stink bombs were set off pretty much every day. The whole school had to be emptied a few times it smelt so bad.
My one friend managed to set a rape alarm off and fluh it down the toilet, so the sound echoed around the whole school via the plumbing system :tongue:
Reply 18
Somebody **** in another persons bag at my school. Disgusting, but as I wasn't the victim, pretty funny. A week long investigation then pursued to find the culprit of this filthy crime

Not sure why i'm being negged, I didn't do it!
(edited 11 years ago)
One girl during break was water ballooned once. She laughed at it afterwards and so did her friends. :smile:

Stink bombs almost every day too.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest