The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by joemullally
Anyone else realised how it's nearly march and this is nearly all over?

I mean, A week wednesday guys.
That's like 10 days.
240 hours
14400 minutes
Then it begins. . .

We must make an official countdown! :argh:
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
It may be boring as **** but it's important as ****

Please tell me more :daydreaming:
Original post by Democracy
Please tell me more :daydreaming:

That's all for today sadly :frown:
Original post by Revent
WHEN* :yep:

Oh Revent :rolleyes:

Original post by Cleoleo
How do you feel about giving injections, venapuncture and stuff like that?

I don't mind. Looking forward to (hoping I get in this year) learning how to do it. I'm generally excited about most things at the moment to do with the medical course/doctor's role :tongue:

Yourself? Are those less interesting ideas than anatomy to you?

Original post by joemullally
Anyone else realised how it's nearly march and this is nearly all over? I mean, A week wednesday guys. That's like 10 days. 240 hours 14400 minutes Then it begins. . .

I'm terrified, can't believe it's less than a month to go :afraid:

Original post by Tench
We must make an official countdown! :argh:

But we do not know of the official day :puppyeyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3984
I have my interview today :smile:
So nervous!!
Reply 3985
Original post by ViceVersa
Oh Revent :rolleyes:

I don't mind. Looking forward to (hoping I get in this year) learning how to do it. I'm generally excited about most things at the moment to do with the medical course/doctor's role :tongue:

Yourself? Are those less interesting ideas than anatomy to you?

I'm terrified, can't believe it's less than a month to go :afraid:

But we do not know of the official day :puppyeyes:

:laugh: We all know it's true :wink:

I'm really looking forward to learning about the liver and heart at the moment :colondollar: Really not looking forward to anatomy, dissection and the kidneys :p:

What were you doing up at that time? :eek: :lolwut: (I was up doing physics, but wasn't on TSR :colondollar: )
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3986
Original post by Tinth
So nervous!!

Good luck!!
Original post by Revent
:laugh: We all know it's true :wink:I'm really looking forward to learning about the liver and heart at the moment :colondollar: Really not looking forward to anatomy, dissection and the kidneys :p:What were you doing up at that time? :eek: :lolwut: (I was up doing physics, but wasn't on TSR :colondollar: )

No we don't all know :nah:

I'm mostly looking forward to anatomy of the heart! I love the heart so much (and not just because it's to do with love :tongue:) so yeah :smile:

Haha you're probably one of the last people to notice I have a messed up sleeping pattern, especially at the moment :tongue: :erm:
Reply 3988
Original post by Tinth
So nervous!!

good luck! i have mine on the 28th and i am totally nervous aswell...
be optimistic and think positevely!
Reply 3989
Original post by ViceVersa
No we don't all know :nah:

I'm mostly looking forward to anatomy of the heart! I love the heart so much (and not just because it's to do with love :tongue:) so yeah :smile:

Haha you're probably one of the last people to notice I have a messed up sleeping pattern, especially at the moment :tongue: :erm:

Except for you we do :p:

I've done a heart dissection before :laugh: It was pretty cool I have to admit.

Nah, I knew it was bad, but THIS bad on a SCHOOL NIGHT? :eek: What's up with the sleeping though? :console:
(edited 12 years ago)
Am I the only one sick to the stomach with all this waiting?
Original post by Revent
Except for you we do :p:I've done a heart dissection before :laugh: It was pretty cool I have to admit. Nah, I knew it was bad, but THIS bad on a SCHOOL NIGHT? :eek: What's up with the sleeping though? :console:

Same, but I mean I want to go deep into the anatomy too :smile:

Lol oh so you do know :lol: Yeah it's pretty bad at the moment. It's so bad I actually have to do something about it :sadnod:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3992
Original post by Netferatu

I'm very sick of waiting. I was told I'd be hearing back at end of Feb from my interviewers. But seeing as how people will be interviewed up until the 28th of Feb. I very much doubt we'll hear back until the first week of March, maybe even later :redface:
I had my interview today....really don't know wether it went well or not. They were all very friendly but i had an upset stomach and felt lie i was gonna throw up all over them! :frown: (which i thought wouldn't have worked in my favour) so my mind wasn't fully on the interview it was half concentrating on not being sick so i think i talked quite a lot of rubbish :blah:

sigh....

But i did ask the interviewers when we would all hear, and they did confirm EARLY March so id say in two weeks time we would have heard :s-smilie: :smile:
I reckon it won't even be the first week of March. Probably the second week :emo:
Reply 3995
Original post by Netferatu

I'm desperate!!!

Original post by Iepnauy
I'm very sick of waiting. I was told I'd be hearing back at end of Feb from my interviewers. But seeing as how people will be interviewed up until the 28th of Feb. I very much doubt we'll hear back until the first week of March, maybe even later :redface:

Yup, which is such a shame, i was hoping that post-grads would start hearing this week and that undergrads would find out next week.. but i guess we're in for a bit more of a wait. I might ring up tomorrow to ask if they're able to tell us more precisely
Reply 3996
Original post by CS2000
I'm desperate!!!

Yup, which is such a shame, i was hoping that post-grads would start hearing this week and that undergrads would find out next week.. but i guess we're in for a bit more of a wait. I might ring up tomorrow to ask if they're able to tell us more precisely

If you do, share with us please :u:
I have cookies :cookie:
Original post by CS2000

The BL GEP selection centre hasn't even taken place yet. As far as I know GEP applicants should start hearing back in early March and A100 applicants by the end of February...ring up by all means, but don't expect a concrete answer :p:
Reply 3998
Original post by Iepnauy
If you do, share with us please :u:
I have cookies :cookie:

Of course!

Original post by Democracy
The BL GEP selection centre hasn't even taken place yet. As far as I know GEP applicants should start hearing back in early March and A100 applicants by the end of February...ring up by all means, but don't expect a concrete answer :p:

Ooh ok, that gives me some more hope! Excitement haha, i'll see what i do then :smile:

So are these interviews which are being held at the end of Feb GEP ones or are they a mixture?
Original post by CS2000

So are these interviews which are being held at the end of Feb GEP ones or are they a mixture?

Well from what I know the BL GEP selection centre takes place over several days this week, and yes there are still A100 interviews going on for both grads and school leavers.

Quick Reply