The Student Room Group

Edexcel a2 biology revision for the may/june 2012 exam :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainbow_2010
Hey its pretty simple, basically u just have to remember to take away the energy that the plants use from the GPP value given at 24.4,
24.4 x 10^6 - 3.7 x 10 ^6 that gives ur NPP
and then u calculate the perecentage by 2.07 x ^6 / 24.4 x 10^6 = ans x 100= 84.9%
Hope that helps :smile:

Yh I got it earlier thanks!
Btw it's 20.7
Reply 121
I don't understand this one part in the humoral response. When the antigens of the bacterium attach to the B cell, what happens to it? Is it engulfed and the antigens are expressed on the cell surface membrane or do the antigens just bind to the receptors of the cell surface membrane? :/
Reply 122
Original post by verdikt
I don't understand this one part in the humoral response. When the antigens of the bacterium attach to the B cell, what happens to it? Is it engulfed and the antigens are expressed on the cell surface membrane or do the antigens just bind to the receptors of the cell surface membrane? :/

Check out this link.. I wrote a post on humoral response & cell mediated response.. might help you:-)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1950350

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MZ601
Can someone please briefly the spirometer practical to me?? what would i write for a response to them 6marker practical questions?? Any links to videos/websites would be helpfull azwell! thanks :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by Hanz_a93
Can someone please briefly the spirometer practical to me?? what would i write for a response to them 6marker practical questions?? Any links to videos/websites would be helpfull azwell! thanks :smile:

Post it on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2005162&page=21

I think this is now the main thread for the exam on Friday :smile:
Reply 125
sorry for scraping in this thread, but i'm doing A2 in biology now, and no one has said anything about an article !!
Original post by hazel43
sorry for scraping in this thread, but i'm doing A2 in biology now, and no one has said anything about an article !!

Article is in the unit 5 exam, don't worry about it for now. It comes out in March.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending