The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deshi
Didn't like the first 2 but the second one was nice, I did like a majority of songs from that film anyway though. I prefer the slower Bollywood songs tbh and the one's that tend to be in hindi, they're really pleasing to the ear imo like tujh mein rab dikhta hai.

Anyway is Salman Khan your favourite actor? Everytime you recommend me songs they always tend to be from his films :p: And from seeing some of the films you like you tend to rarely not like a Salman Khan film.

His films are quite enjoyable indeed, but Aamir is the best for me...
i feel like dancing round a tree, with some bolly music in the background :ahee:
Original post by blush.ox
i feel like dancing round a tree, with some bolly music in the background :ahee:

:creep:

:erm:

:mmm:

Shall i get the tree and the lavender field ready? :tongue:
Original post by humble_bumble
:creep:

:erm:

:mmm:

Shall i get the tree and the lavender field ready? :tongue:

yes plz :woo:

oh and a want a red sari to do it in too ok :colonhash:

you can join me if you want :mmm:
yes plz :woo:

oh and a want a red sari to do it in too ok :colonhash:

you can join me if you want :mmm:

I shall wear a sherwani just for you :love: I love how they make my collar bone look :cool: And straighten my hair too and put on lots of putty, and have a hairstyle like SRK's :cool:

Red :coma: I'm a fool for that colour, love it so much xD
Original post by humble_bumble
I shall wear a sherwani just for you :love: I love how they make my collar bone look :cool: And straighten my hair too and put on lots of putty, and have a hairstyle like SRK's :cool:

Red :coma: I'm a fool for that colour, love it so much xD

:gasp:
would yu do that for me? :love:

:awesome: we'll have a 'love at first sight' thing going on then, in that case :mmm:

ah i like it too, mostly on other ppl though :ninja:

in KANK, the song with rani + SRK, rani is wearing the most amazing saris :awesome:
:gasp:
would yu do that for me? :love:

:awesome: we'll have a 'love at first sight' thing going on then, in that case :mmm:

ah i like it too, mostly on other ppl though :ninja:

in KANK, the song with rani + SRK, rani is wearing the most amazing saris :awesome:

Agreed!!
Original post by hidden_desire
Agreed!!

lol. Of all the things in the film, you notice the saris. It is a good film, but it is so underrated for some strange reason.

Anyway, I've just had a look at the first trailer of the most eagerly anticipated movie of the first half of 2011: Ready.
Here you go guys:

Original post by MostCompetitive
lol. Of all the things in the film, you notice the saris. It is a good film, but it is so underrated for some strange reason.

Anyway, I've just had a look at the first trailer of the most eagerly anticipated movie of the first half of 2011: Ready.
Here you go guys:

:lolwut:
:facepalm:
another one of salman khans pathetic films to add to the ranks

you can just tell its going to be a complete waste of time :erm:
Am I the only one who completely hates salman kahn ?

Everyone on here thinks so much of him
Original post by rbnphlp
Am I the only one who completely hates salman kahn ?

Everyone on here thinks so much of him

^^look above
whos 'everyone' lol
i join you in your hate :smug:
^^look above
whos 'everyone' lol
i join you in your hate :smug:

from reading the previous posts, that was the general gist I got .

but hey welcome to the salman khan hate club :five: , might even start a society for that :holmes:
Reply 2993
I know this isn't Bollywood but I've finally come across a Punjabi song I've been searching for years (I heard it on the radio aages ago)

:love:
:lolwut:
:facepalm:
another one of salman khans pathetic films to add to the ranks

you can just tell its going to be a complete waste of time :erm:

Interesting. It looks very entertaining from what's shown in the trailer, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Can't be serious films all the time. Entertainment is the main purpose of cinema after all. Most people don't like all 3 Khans, and I don't get that.

Anyway, time for some music.

Original post by MostCompetitive
Interesting. It looks very entertaining from what's shown in the trailer, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Can't be serious films all the time. Entertainment is the main purpose of cinema after all. Most people don't like all 3 Khans, and I don't get that.

To me it doesnt, its just looks like endless nonsense, but thats my opinion :yep:. Theres nothing wrong with COMEDY, BUT not what they tend to show :tongue: theres a difference between good comedy, action etc and bad comedy...which is what those films show
I love SRK and Amir, their films are worth watching :love:

Original post by rbnphlp
from reading the previous posts, that was the general gist I got .

but hey welcome to the salman khan hate club :five: , might even start a society for that :holmes:

:dance: im proud to be part of it.....lol thats an idea :ninja:
Reply 2996
Salman Khan is pretty good, I've seen some really good performances from him. But I personally rate Aamir and Shahrukh ahead of him. I remember someone on here posting something that I agree with very much, that Shahrukh and Aamir are defined by their acting whereas Salman Khan has been defined more by his looks and body.

Anyway I was watching a compilation video and came across this song, very pleasing to the ear!

Original post by Deshi

:top:
Original post by Deshi
Salman Khan is pretty good, I've seen some really good performances from him. But I personally rate Aamir and Shahrukh ahead of him. I remember someone on here posting something that I agree with very much, that Shahrukh and Aamir are defined by their acting whereas Salman Khan has been defined more by his looks and body.

Anyway I was watching a compilation video and came across this song, very pleasing to the ear!

Good song. I'm surprised that nobody has posted it before. Yes, I think Salman has given some really good performances, but he needs to make his talent in the acting department shine through more by picking more performance-based scripts for his films.

Have you seen the movie behind that song, which is called 'Race' (2008)? If not, you should see it.
Dabangg=title song=most epic dance ever, especially the slap LMFAOxinfinity. Ever. Yes you heard me right.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending