Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Coastal Marine Biology at Scarborough! Really hope I get in :biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 61
Sent my application on the 17th of November and got an offer today for management and accounting (with a year of professional experience) need 280 UCAS points, so happy!
Reply 62
Sent my application on the 17th of November and got an offer today for management and accounting (with a year of professional experience) need 280 UCAS points, so happy!
Got a conditional offer! :biggrin:
Reply 64
Just received an unofficial conditional offer for law. As it is unofficial, is there a chance I can still be rejected? ;S
Reply 65
Original post by jessicur
Just received an unofficial conditional offer for law. As it is unofficial, is there a chance I can still be rejected? ;S

Depends what you mean, when I got my offer the computer science department sent me a letter on the Thursday (received Monday) which said that they 'intended' to give me an offer which I was confused by so I sent an e-mail to the address on the letter and I got a reply saying that it was just in case the central University admission office don't like the offer the department is giving me. My offer was fine and it came through on UCAS on the Monday evening.

Not sure if this is what your are asking about? If not just e-mail or phone the University.
Reply 66
Just got my offer through for Politics, need 280 points with a B in politics :biggrin: So happy!
Reply 67
Unconditional for Business and also Economics, verging towards Business though. Where is everyone thinking for accommodation?
Reply 68
Original post by dy302
Unconditional for Business and also Economics, verging towards Business though. Where is everyone thinking for accommodation?

Have you left school/college already or are you just a boss? Think I'll be applying for The Lawns.
Reply 69
I hold an offer for German with Business. Don't think I'll be firming it though as I have offers from both Leeds and Aston. Hull was just incase I got rejected from those 2, which was expected when I first applied. Hull is good too though. :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by Shmally123
Have you left school/college already or are you just a boss? Think I'll be applying for The Lawns.

bit of both.. nah, I'm transferring from Leeds Uni into the 2nd year at Hull so all my A level results are all on UCAS already. I'm looking at The Lawns too, they all look pretty similar (Needler and Thwaite) but Lawns has so many people, which is good! What course are you thinking of doing?
Reply 71
Original post by dy302
bit of both.. nah, I'm transferring from Leeds Uni into the 2nd year at Hull so all my A level results are all on UCAS already. I'm looking at The Lawns too, they all look pretty similar (Needler and Thwaite) but Lawns has so many people, which is good! What course are you thinking of doing?

I've got an offer for management and accounting (with a year in industry) The Lawns looks like the place to be!
Reply 72
I got a conditional offer for History! SO HAPPY!
Reply 73
I got a conditional for Business and Marketing but I'm going in 2013 :smile: Hull is my lowest graded option but I'm happy I got an offer :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by melvin2907
Depends what you mean, when I got my offer the computer science department sent me a letter on the Thursday (received Monday) which said that they 'intended' to give me an offer which I was confused by so I sent an e-mail to the address on the letter and I got a reply saying that it was just in case the central University admission office don't like the offer the department is giving me. My offer was fine and it came through on UCAS on the Monday evening.

Not sure if this is what your are asking about? If not just e-mail or phone the University.

Yep was asking about that, thank you.
I've got the official offer on ucas now :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by dy302

Word of advice: Avoid Needler, it's a bit of a dump.
Reply 76
Original post by jessicur
Yep was asking about that, thank you.
I've got the official offer on ucas now :smile:

Glad to be of help, and well done on your offer.
Reply 77
Woohoo, just got a conditional offer for coastal marine biology :biggrin:
Reply 78
Original post by Jessypug
Woohoo, just got a conditional offer for coastal marine biology :biggrin:

congrats! isnt that at scarborough campus?
just got a conditional offer for primary teaching at scarborough campus! so happy! :biggrin: xxx

Quick Reply