The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MHorman
Nice, think 115 for sets of 5 is the same as my best.
Been working on lower reps/high sets stuff recently.

Your max for squats is same and your deads is more. I need to work on my deads i reckon.

ayee that 115 was when i had weak ass hamstrings and crappy form....squatting now seems much smoother. altho my deadlift has gone to ****s. i wasted too much time trying too progress on linear progression instead of switching to an intermediate programme.
Super bowl on sunday, gonna get my self a dominos and a few brews.

Then watch it by myself till 4am

Pull-up progression is coming along nicely. Lats are ****ing burning. Feels good, man.
Original post by Megaloblastic
Super bowl on sunday, gonna get my self a dominos and a few brews.

Then watch it by myself till 4am

Got the gf, a poker mate and my housemate all round watching it on the big TV in the lounge. :cool:

Although last year i sat on the PC streaming it chatting to the bro and had an awesome time. Also, Papa Johns do Jalepeno poppers and hot wings as well. Problem is they stop serving at 11pm though, 1 hours before the game... :colone:
Original post by MHorman
Got the gf, a poker mate and my housemate all round watching it on the big TV in the lounge. :cool:

Although last year i sat on the PC streaming it chatting to the bro and had an awesome time. Also, Papa Johns do Jalepeno poppers and hot wings as well. Problem is they stop serving at 11pm though, 1 hours before the game... :colone:

i was thinking that was the plan again this year.

guess i will have to do it Micheal style and be on my own with pizza and beer
Original post by Monkey_Pete
i was thinking that was the plan again this year.

guess i will have to do it Micheal style and be on my own with pizza and beer

Soz bro, i'll steal a housemates laptop and come on msn if you want.

The gf is only there for the food, She doesn't even understand anything about American football. She just wants pizza/chicken wings/jalepno poppers/nachos etc...

Oh and it was Phil being forever alone, not Micheal.
Flatmate is away for the weekend, raid the cupboards and eatq all her grub :frown:! Finished off her pack of rich tea biscuits, fox chocolate cookies, 2 muller yogurts and 2 bananas :frown:!

Feel awful at the moment plus I'll need to buy that **** and eat half off the pack just so she has no idea what has happened. Me gusta!
Reply 7847
i ****ing lol'd, cows. :biggrin:
Reply 7848
:rofl3:
Do you know who he is? It' Sergio Oliva. ****ing phaggots.

V-taper galore.
Went out tonight, first time since Christmas - with one guy friend.

He bumped into a girl he knew, they spent much of eve together, now gone home together - I am foreveralone.jpeg right about now.. I guess I "took one for the team", but feelsbadman.

I drunk far too much, ruined my couple days deficiti and have nothing to show for it.

**** drinking man, **** drinking. Me not happy.
Reply 7852
Original post by mituozo
Went out tonight, first time since Christmas - with one guy friend.

He bumped into a girl he knew, they spent much of eve together, now gone home together - I am foreveralone.jpeg right about now.. I guess I "took one for the team", but feelsbadman.

I drunk far too much, ruined my couple days deficiti and have nothing to show for it.

**** drinking man, **** drinking. Me not happy.

U mad that i spent the evening deadlifting and bb rowing? PRIORITIES BRAH (forever masturbating.jpg)
Moderating my drinking is certainly the hardest part of a cut :frown:
I think my shoulder injury is a failure of me keeping my shoulder blades back throughout. I can do it well initially but when I'm pressing it out I do notice that the shoulders come forward a bit as I flare my lats and everything else. Gonna have to focus extra hard on not letting that happen and hopefully should help.
Reply 7855
Anyone want to teach me all the bodybuilding slang... lol.
Like brah... and all that ****
Original post by Michael XYZ
Do you know who he is? It' Sergio Oliva. ****ing phaggots.

V-taper galore.

This picture just makes me think. What. The. ****. in a way that Arnold's pictures never did
His forearms are ridiculously big.
just came back from GPC powerlifting, mate hit a 300kg squat which was good
The more time I spend at strip clubs the more I find it difficult to see past it as a venue for an evening. Its got the atmosphere of a pub, you can hold a conversation with your mates and the women are sober. The music isn't loud and its not very busy and the woman come to you. Had a right laugh last night, we all agreed to role play with the girls, just in conversation like, I was Victor Gauntlet, a chinook pilot. Ignoring the scantilly clad woman, its got all the ingredrients for a decent venue imo, just my personal taste mind.

Latest