The Student Room Group
University of York
York

You@York not working?

I was given to access to You@York a while back when I got my first offer back from the University. On Friday I got my second offer back but I can't seem to access You@York to book for the Applicant Day. I usually either get the Shibboleth Error page or a page saying I can't access it unless I have applied for an undergraduate course (which I obviously have). Am I the only person having this problem or is You@York playing up at the moment?
Reply 1
I got the Shibboleth error thing when I was using Firefox, when I used IE it worked fine, but it was working fine on Firefox then it just stopped working, Give them an email saying whats wrong:smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Raradir
I got the Shibboleth error thing when I was using Firefox, when I used IE it worked fine, but it was working fine on Firefox then it just stopped working, Give them an email saying whats wrong:smile:

I use Chrome and it's working again now :biggrin: I figured it might be because they're updating my application details but if it happens again I'll definitely email them
Reply 3
How did you all get your username and password for login?
Reply 4
Original post by Schlegel
How did you all get your username and password for login?

They emailed me a while after I got my offer I think (:
Reply 5
Original post by flandalf
They emailed me a while after I got my offer I think (:

Ah, sweet, I'll see if I get informed later on then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending