The Student Room Group

How many people do you keep in contact with from School?

quite a simple thread , how many people do you keep in touch with from your school days?

i have got lot of ex school friends on Facebook and i still see some of them knocking about and stuff like that.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a mate from school added me on facebook yesterday and i have started to talk to him.
Original post by hbk4894
quite a simple thread , how many people do you keep in touch with from your school days?

i have got lot of ex school friends on Facebook and i still see some of them knocking about and stuff like that.

Nil.
Reply 3
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Nil.

aw , how come?
Reply 4
Not many.
Reply 5
no coz they are all *****
Reply 6
None.
Seems interesting from the latest replies. I'm guessing that when people leave school, they meet a lot more people, right?
I still keep in contact with most of my friends from school, as well as a few others who I got along with. A lot of people I'm glad to see the back of.
Reply 10
I'm still at school, but I don't plan on speaking to many of them. Even the people I'm friends with. One of them reads what I write on this site. Oh-****ing-well, at least he knows what to expect.
A small handful. A lot that I wouldn't want to see again in my life.
Reply 12
Original post by jamessssx

this ^
Reply 13
Only a select few, the rest are ****ing ****ers I'm glad to never see or speak to again
I'm about to leave school this year and, tragically, I fear it won't be many. I even consider my 'best' friends and come to the same conclusion. When it comes down to it, friendship is a thing of expedience. When I'm at university that expedience will be lost. Perhaps I'll surprise myself and keep in touch with a lot of people though. I suppose my thoughts explain my username... haha (except I'm not a lemon).
Original post by hbk4894
aw , how come?

Just move on, different Uni, different interests and i guess meeting new people.
Original post by jamessssx

haha, thats what i said when i left school.:biggrin:
Reply 17
I'm pretty much in tone with everyone here, the bastards can rot for all I care, but I just burst out laughing thinking about how the last day of term was, everyone promising they'll stay in touch, saying we're brothers and what not, promising to play footy every weekend :biggrin:
lol, those f.u.c.k.e.r.s
Even though I have my whole year on fb, i only talk to 3 or 4 of them. Things change when you leave school....
Original post by Minotauro
those f.u.c.k.e.r.s

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Quick Reply

Latest