The Student Room Group

Student loan not in my bank :-(

My payment schedule changed to submitted on Friday, I bank with natwest and usually get it on the Saturday, it's now Monday and still nothing, website now says paid???? Anyone else having a problem?
Reply 1
double check the student finance account site cause mine has done this because someone got in and changed my bank details
Original post by Mandy130
My payment schedule changed to submitted on Friday, I bank with natwest and usually get it on the Saturday, it's now Monday and still nothing, website now says paid???? Anyone else having a problem?

isnt st georges day a bank holiday in england? maybe thats slowed banking down? :dontknow:

edit: no, it is not
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Give it 24hours, if the money is still not in your account phone Natwest or SFE up. This happened to me once and I really panicked but the money was in my account the next day. Don't worry, if SF have said they have paid the money, you should get it shortly. Hope it all works out :smile:
Reply 4
How long did it take you guys to get your SAAS application back ? Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by eff01
Give it 24hours, if the money is still not in your account phone Natwest or SFE up. This happened to me once and I really panicked but the money was in my account the next day. Don't worry, if SF have said they have paid the money, you should get it shortly. Hope it all works out :smile:

As far as I'm aware, there would be no point giving the bank (in this case, Natwest) a phone call as they're just the receiving side, not the one who sent it or has anything to do with it (in basic terms).

Quick Reply