The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on wholemeal toast for brunch.

Dinner will probably just be a bottle of dry white wine.
Bacon roll.

2 x cans of diet 7up :love:

Chargrilled chicken breast & some cucumber slices, packet of mini cheddars

Probably have Chinese for tea :smile:
Loads of people on here are eating badly lol.
I ate donkey brain and lion heart... MMMM Tasty!
Scrambled eggs for breakfast, feta and roasted veg pasta for lunch and some chocolate button things from Thorntons. Fajitas for tea!
Reply 1505
Breakfast/lunch: A cheese panini
Snack: Fresh orange and strawberry juice
Dinner: 3 little tomatoes with salt and pepper. A vegetarian burger (bbq!) with 2 slices of white bread, spread and ketchup. A cupcake.
Snack: Too much Ben & Jerry's!
Snack: Some strawberries with sugar :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Breakfast - red berry filled mini Shredded Wheat.
Snack - Small slice of Jamaican ginger cake.
Lunch - Pasta with broccoli.

:smile:
Breakfast: pineapple and raspberry smoothie, banana
Lunch: raspberry and blackberry smoothie, salad, muller light yogurt, an apple
Dinner: not sure yet.

Obsessed with making my own smoothies right now!
I have no idea what has happened today...well I do. It's nearing deadlines and I miss my boyfriend (LDR)
Breakfast: two slices of brown bread with bertoli and ginger jam, a cup of tea with ss milk
Lunch: two ham sandwiches (one with branston pickle) on brown bread and with bertoli butter, a clementine, two packets of ready salted crisps and 3/4 pac of haribo star mix :frown:, 2 glasses of blackcurrent squash.
Dinner: - I'm going to an italian restaurant.
Woops!
SO much! Hungover after the end of exams, so I had a slice of cold pizza for breakfast, then a sausage sandwich at a cafe around brunch time.

Then I went to a food festival and had some pad thai, then had some crisps...it's not even dinner time yet!
So far today I have eaten 12 chicken nuggets,1 portion of potato wedges and 1 portion of beans.
I plan to eat some sweets and 10 smileys,1 slice of toast and another portion of beans.
(edited 11 years ago)
Today I've had Weetabix, a special K bar, squid stir fry for lunch and having an Indian for dinner!
Reply 1512
Porridge, Apple and cereal bar, Beans on toast for lunch, Chicken egg and veggies (peas mmmmm) for dinner. Going to have a hot chocolate and chocolate later :smile:
I have had
3 Apples, 5 coffees, Bowl of peas, Bowl of pasta and two scoops of ice cream today, im such a fatty
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Cinnie
Porridge, Apple and cereal bar, Beans on toast for lunch, Chicken egg and veggies (peas mmmmm) for dinner. Going to have a hot chocolate and chocolate later :smile:

oh my i love peas
Breakfast: Orange juice, a cue of tea and two crumpets - one with marmite and one with nutella.

Mid-morning: Some blueberry slush drink thing because it was ridiculously hot.

Lunch: Quiche, couscous, salad, pickled onions, onion bread (I love onion) and an Apple.

Mid-afternoon: First FAB icecream of the summer ;D And a cup of green tea.

Dinner: Red kidney bean and tuna salad in pitta breads. Mmmmmmm.
Reply 1516
Chicken jambalaya, a bowl of porridge made with milk, banana and sultanas, a bowl of muesli with semi-skimmed milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, a yoghurt, an orange, a scone with jam and clotted cream, a cup of blackcurrant juice, a Co-op coronation chicken sandwich, a 9' box of garlic bread (6 slices), a Crunchie ice cream, Co-op's own carrot cake mini-slice, the Sizzling Treacle pudding with custard, the Sizzling Millionaire Shortbread with chocolate, caramel and squirty cream, a 160g fun-sized bag of Haribo Starmix, a McColl's Oat and Syrup flapjack, a Yankee! Chocolate and Caramel flapjack, a roast dinner quite soon, and possibly a glass of milk and an apple.
Oops.
Oh well, back on track tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Riku
Chicken jambalaya, a bowl of porridge made with milk, banana and sultanas, a bowl of muesli with semi-skimmed milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, a yoghurt, an orange, a scone with jam and clotted cream, a cup of blackcurrant juice, a Co-op coronation chicken sandwich, a 9' box of garlic bread (6 slices), a Crunchie ice cream, Co-op's own carrot cake mini-slice, the Sizzling Treacle pudding with custard, the Sizzling Millionaire Shortbread with chocolate, caramel and squirty cream, a 160g fun-sized bag of Haribo Starmix, a McColl's Oat and Syrup flapjack, a Yankee! Chocolate and Caramel flapjack, a roast dinner quite soon, and possibly a glass of milk and an apple.
Oops.
Oh well, back on track tomorrow :smile:

daaaammnn
Reply 1518
Original post by tehforum
daaaammnn

I'm not sure what would be better, having the roast to kick up my immune system, or just go to bed? :confused:
Breakfast: Toast x2
Lunch: Cone of chips
Dinner: Going to be a jacket potato with a bit of flora buttery, cheese and some chicken that I cooked earlier.
Other: A galaxy single chocolate bar and a frijj vanilla milkshake.

Latest