The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Trinity Hall (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by serafina44
That's highly possible. :smile: I got rejected after being pooled :frown:. How did u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :frown:! Where are you thinking of going instead?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Student437
Same :frown:! Where are you thinking of going instead?

I'm still waiting for decision from Edinburgh - if they give me an offer, I'll firm it. If not, I'll choose Sheffield.

And you? :smile:
Original post by serafina44
I'm still waiting for decision from Edinburgh - if they give me an offer, I'll firm it. If not, I'll choose Sheffield.

And you? :smile:

Probably UCL or LSE? Edinburgh is amazing, the city is super gorgeous!
Congratulations! It'll be great to have you here. What are you reading?
Original post by lucyholland96
Thank you!! I'll be reading History

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fabulous! My second choice of degree subject, if I weren't doing languages! :smile: You'll be hearing from your DoS soon about reading and what to expect when you come up. And accommodation. Oh, I miss all that!
I also got in for PBS! As an IB student I got my results ages ago so I can't wait to get more info on accommodation, moving in, etc. I'm so excited! :biggrin:
Hi guys, I'm on G staircase, is anyone else there or know anything about it? :smile: Thank you :smile:
Hi, I am a new application for Trinhall, anyone got interview offers? I would like to get to know you guys ^^ I got one for Law on the 9th of December.... early in the morning....so I'm contemplating to stay overnight at YHA while waiting for the college to get back to me regarding available accommodation within the college.
Original post by SnowInOctober
Hi, I am a new application for Trinhall, anyone got interview offers? I would like to get to know you guys ^^ I got one for Law on the 9th of December.... early in the morning....so I'm contemplating to stay overnight at YHA while waiting for the college to get back to me regarding available accommodation within the college.

Hey! I got invited to interview by Trinity Hall as well, mine is for Law too! I go on the 7th of December, really nervous but also excited!
Original post by sophieleila
Hey! I got invited to interview by Trinity Hall as well, mine is for Law too! I go on the 7th of December, really nervous but also excited!

Awesome! Congrats. ^^
I feel extremely excited and nervous too. I just keep revising my personal statement to make sure I thoroughly know about every single thing I've written down in it. XD
Original post by SnowInOctober
Awesome! Congrats. ^^
I feel extremely excited and nervous too. I just keep revising my personal statement to make sure I thoroughly know about every single thing I've written down in it. XD

Oh my gosh me too! I am so scared, really hope we get in!
Hey guys any applicants for 2017 here? :biggrin:
Original post by fontaine97

Yep! I've applied for English, how about you?x
Original post by rainsound31
Yep! I've applied for English, how about you?x

Chemical Engineering here X) where do you come from?
Ah cool! south west of England, you?
Original post by rainsound31
Ah cool! south west of England, you?

I'm from Indonesia XD would have to fly half the world if I were to secure an offer
Reply 576

Hello! Yes, applied for Land Economy!
Original post by jeya10
Hello! Yes, applied for Land Economy!
splendid! where do you come from? :biggrin:
Reply 578
splendid! where do you come from?

The suburbs of London! Love a bit of urban sprawl! (land economy joke...)
Hey guys, applying for Law :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending