De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
im improving my a levels where are you looking to apply to?

Oh I take it you're gapper too :biggrin: Hi5!
What did you get for your A-Levels?
I've applied to Aston, DMU, Nottingham, Manchester & Bradford. How about yourself?
Good luck with your app!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
:smile:
no its just that you were born in 93 so i assumed you were reapplying

Ah Birthday is in December so one of the oldest :smile:
Original post by Jin3011
Oh I take it you're gapper too :biggrin: Hi5!
What did you get for your A-Levels?
I've applied to Aston, DMU, Nottingham, Manchester & Bradford. How about yourself?
Good luck with your app!

i got BCC (B in eng lit Cs in maths/chem)

im predicted AA in chem and maths im applying DMU Wolves Nottingham Aston and UCL
Reply 23
i got BCC (B in eng lit Cs in maths/chem)

im predicted AA in chem and maths im applying DMU Wolves Nottingham Aston and UCL

Care to share what you are applying to do?

if i was you i would still apply you never know and in the worst case scenario its only one choice you still have 4 which should give offers

I've applied to all 5 and received offers from DMU, Herts, Ports and Northampton! I'm just not too sure that i'll be given an offer from Aston and was being rather ambitious applying there.
Original post by VneetaB
Care to share what you are applying to do?

I've applied to all 5 and received offers from DMU, Herts, Ports and Northampton! I'm just not too sure that i'll be given an offer from Aston and was being rather ambitious applying there.

pharmacy
Reply 25
Hey. I've applied to DMU to study Drama and Media & Communication and I got an offer on 15th Nov'11 :smile:
Reply 26
I’m applying for Law.
Does anyone know if DMU give out acknowledgements? I still haven’t received one from them.
Reply 27
I don't think they give out acknowledgements, I sent mine off in the beginning of October and I haven't had one, neither have any of my friends who have applied to DMU :smile: I suppose no news is good news.
Reply 28
Original post by Jakubb
Hey. I've applied to DMU to study Drama and Media & Communication and I got an offer on 15th Nov'11 :smile:

pharmacy

Original post by -Haz-
I’m applying for Law.
Does anyone know if DMU give out acknowledgements? I still haven’t received one from them.

All added to the list :biggrin:

And i never received an acknowledgement! - Just an email and a letter in the post once i'd got my offer :biggrin:
Journalism, innit blud.
Original post by ironandwine
Journalism, innit blud.

I'm applying for journalism too, have you heard from the uni yet ? :smile:
Original post by EvianFromYourHands
I'm applying for journalism too, have you heard from the uni yet ? :smile:

Nope, they're the only university to have not got back to me yet... :dontknow:

Have you? :smile:
Nope, they're the only university to have not got back to me yet... :dontknow:

Have you? :smile:

Well my college hasn't even sent off my form yet :frown:
Where else did you apply and what offers did you get ?
Original post by EvianFromYourHands
Well my college hasn't even sent off my form yet :frown:
Where else did you apply and what offers did you get ?

Ahh savage, get on their case!

I've got acknowledgements from Southampton Solent (lol) and Falmouth, who have both invited me to interviews later this year, and from Portsmouth, where I've applied twice (got my heart set on it) - one for single honours journalism, and they've asked me to submit pieces of work before they make an offer, and an unconditional offer from them for journalism combined honours :smile:

Where are you applying?
Ahh savage, get on their case!

I've got acknowledgements from Southampton Solent (lol) and Falmouth, who have both invited me to interviews later this year, and from Portsmouth, where I've applied twice (got my heart set on it) - one for single honours journalism, and they've asked me to submit pieces of work before they make an offer, and an unconditional offer from them for journalism combined honours :smile:

Where are you applying?

Well congrats on your offers :smile:

I have but the person sorting it all out has been off for 3 weeks so my application is just sitting there collecting dust on her desk.

I applied to Birmingham City, Liverpool John Moores, London college of communication and Middlesex. I'm really worried I'm going to get all rejections because I have no work experience and I don't do English.
Reply 35
Ok Here's a stupid question., Is DMU worth applying for Engineering., btw got AAABB at AS Levels?
Reply 36
Anyone applying to study Architecture?
I've got a interview, it has to be digital does that mean i can show them a blog??

and they don't send emails saying they've received your application btw
Reply 37
Does De Montfort generally wait until after the January deadline to make decisions on applications? I know Nottingham Trent do because they let me know by email but I haven’t had anything from DMU. I’m assuming they do because not many people have offers, but it would be nice to know for sure so I’m not waiting around.
Reply 38
Original post by -Haz-
Does De Montfort generally wait until after the January deadline to make decisions on applications? I know Nottingham Trent do because they let me know by email but I haven’t had anything from DMU. I’m assuming they do because not many people have offers, but it would be nice to know for sure so I’m not waiting around.

Did you have a interview with Nott trent?? :O when did you hear back from them? im still waiting (n)
Reply 39
Original post by Akanns
Did you have a interview with Nott trent?? :O when did you hear back from them? im still waiting (n)

No I didn’t have an interview. They just emailed me to say they won’t make any decisions until after January 15th for the majority of courses. They sent the email on Thursday.

I got a letter from DMU today inviting me to an applicant visit day and informal interview. I’d rather not have an interview, they’re the only one I’m applying to that does interviews for Law. Although it sounds more like an opportunity to ask questions rather than an interview so maybe it’s not so bad. Hopefully this means I’ll get an offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending