The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Art Foundation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm going for William Morris, Telford, Butler. :biggrin: they all look really good!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 81
I'm going for butler because of closeness and price.
Reply 82
Original post by QuirkyDoDo

I am so confused, how can you guys log in? I have a five digit number but no password =S

Original post by libbyoj
im in the same situation as you, I'm also doing an art foundation and when i click to register it reconises me but doesn't allow me to read Terms&Conditions or actually enter to create a password...

stressing about it because i cant call anyone before monday!!

also is anyone going for William morris or just Bulter Court cause its the closest!

Me neither but I think that on the day is when we can register and then create a password etc. We need to register before 7am as they've announced that the system will be closed for a data import between 7-9am.
Reply 83
I am so confused, how can you guys log in? I have a five digit number but no password =S

Original post by libbyoj
im in the same situation as you, I'm also doing an art foundation and when i click to register it reconises me but doesn't allow me to read Terms&Conditions or actually enter to create a password...

stressing about it because i cant call anyone before monday!!

also is anyone going for William morris or just Bulter Court cause its the closest!

it doesnt let me continue after recognizing me either (the problem i had before was that it wasnt recognizing me), i think we can only create a password on monday...try asking in the other lboro accommodation thread the people who have already applied to make sure!

and i'm going for william morris as well as butler :smile:
Reply 84
Does anyone have any ideas about what kind of accomodation they're going for?
Reply 85
Original post by ouestle92

Shared butler court!
Reply 86
Original post by PollyGirl
it doesnt let me continue after recognizing me either (the problem i had before was that it wasnt recognizing me), i think we can only create a password on monday...try asking in the other lboro accommodation thread the people who have already applied to make sure!

and i'm going for william morris as well as butler :smile:

I asked on the other thread :smile:.
Reply 87
Original post by ouestle92

Royce or Faraday hopefully
Hey everyone, just found this thread aha xD I might be doing foundation at Loughborough next year toooo =)
I'm applying for Butler Court, then Towers and then Harry French possibly!
Reply 89
Original post by Kai Hiwatari
Hey everyone, just found this thread aha xD I might be doing foundation at Loughborough next year toooo =)
I'm applying for Butler Court, then Towers and then Harry French possibly!

Hello again, I hope you've been well! I thought you were set on Nottingham Trent? Very best of luck :biggrin:.
Original post by r05hni
Hello again, I hope you've been well! I thought you were set on Nottingham Trent? Very best of luck :biggrin:.

Ahh hey! =D I've been good thanks, how about you? All your exams finished yet?
I am pretty set on Nottingham Trent xD Loughborough is like my insurance but I would be really happy to do the foundation too if I don't get the grades for Nottingham =)
I'm assuming you declined the unis and firmed the Loughborough foundation then? =)
And thankyouuuu! Good luck to you too =D
Reply 91
Original post by Kai Hiwatari
Ahh hey! =D I've been good thanks, how about you? All your exams finished yet?
I am pretty set on Nottingham Trent xD Loughborough is like my insurance but I would be really happy to do the foundation too if I don't get the grades for Nottingham =)
I'm assuming you declined the unis and firmed the Loughborough foundation then? =)
And thankyouuuu! Good luck to you too =D

I've been good too thanks!! No I haven't sadly :frown:. But in 3 weeks, I will have FREEDOM! How about you? Are you finished yet?

Yep I declined the unis because tbh I am in love with Loughborough!

I just hope that there are no technical glitches tomorrow!
Reply 92
Original post by r05hni
I've been good too thanks!! No I haven't sadly :frown:. But in 3 weeks, I will have FREEDOM! How about you? Are you finished yet?

Hey Roshni, OkK basically, kind of freaking out, read the thing on accommodation website, but I can't register. Is this just happening for me? Says my details and that is it - I'm not able to register yet is what i basically says.
x
Reply 93
Original post by mollymoo
Hey Roshni, OkK basically, kind of freaking out, read the thing on accommodation website, but I can't register. Is this just happening for me? Says my details and that is it - I'm not able to register yet is what i basically says.
x

Hey Molly! Don't worry, I can't register yet either, it's doing the same thing for me! I'm gonna try again after 12. If it doesn't work then wake up before 7 and register then go back to bed then apply at 9am

:smile:
Reply 94
Original post by r05hni
Hey Molly! Don't worry, I can't register yet either, it's doing the same thing for me! I'm gonna try again after 12. If it doesn't work then wake up before 7 and register then go back to bed then apply at 9am

:smile:

Thank you :smile: was worried. Well I will be up anyway. Pulling an all-nighter to get art done. Fun fun fun :smile:
Reply 95
Thank you :smile: was worried. Well I will be up anyway. Pulling an all-nighter to get art done. Fun fun fun :smile:

Hahahahaha well you'll be having a lot of fun then :wink:. My eyes are already drooping! I just wanna go to bed!!
Reply 96
well its not letting me register....
Reply 97
Original post by r05hni
Hahahahaha well you'll be having a lot of fun then :wink:. My eyes are already drooping! I just wanna go to bed!!

letting you register?
Reply 98
well its not letting me register....

Me neither so I'll try again at 6:30. Goodnight x
Original post by r05hni

Aww lol nice! I cannot wait for summer =) Same pretty much, 1 more exam in 3ish weeks!

Haha thats fair enough, it looks really nice =) You still planning on doing graphics after?

I just tried to register and it still won't let me!! =O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending