The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2012 Thread

I have a Confirmed place at Plymouth to study Architectural Technology and have a flat in Discovery Heights when i start. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have just applied to Politics and International Relations !
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Ive got an unconditional offer for Animal Behaviour and Welfare :biggrin:
Reply 3
I've applied for electronic engineering + foundation to boost my confidence. I applied with BBBBCC. Best of luck to everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I have conditional offer for civil engineering in september! :biggrin:
Got my conditional offer for mechanical engineering, only have to supply copys of my exam results and I have a place :biggrin:
Reply 6
conditional offer for accountancy and finance :biggrin:
Reply 7
got a conditional offer for Ocean Exploration and another for Ocean Science
Reply 8
Conditional for Fine Art :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9
Conditional for Sociology, 260 UCAS points :smile:
Got a conditional offer for Psychology with Criminology & Criminal Justice yesterday! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by drowners

Conditional for Fine Art :biggrin: :biggrin:
I have a conditional offer from plymouth for Fine art to :biggrin: are you going to go there? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by JessicaC.
I have a conditional offer from plymouth for Fine art to :biggrin: are you going to go there? :smile:

yay fine art person :biggrin: I really love plymouth and I'd love to go, but I'm torn between there and Reading (although I don't have an offer for that yet :/) How about you? when did you have your interview?
Reply 13

yay fine art person :biggrin: I really love plymouth and I'd love to go, but I'm torn between there and Reading (although I don't have an offer for that yet :/) How about you? when did you have your interview?

Finally Honnestly i've looked everywhere for Fine art people! Have you had your interveiw for reading yet or plymouth?.
I Had my interveiw about a month ago, and then got a conditional offer so i accepted them, dead excited!
Reply 14
Original post by dcg93
conditional offer for accountancy and finance :biggrin:

What was your offer? Applying for it, I have 260 points already so hopefully will get an unconditional for it soon.
Reply 15
Original post by JessicaC.
Finally Honnestly i've looked everywhere for Fine art people! Have you had your interveiw for reading yet or plymouth?.
I Had my interveiw about a month ago, and then got a conditional offer so i accepted them, dead excited!

Same, I had my interview on the 10th dec. So Plymouth is your firm now? do you have an insurance? I just heard from Reading today, and got a conditional :biggrin: (For them nonmainland don't have to do an interview) so now im super torn ><
conditional for physio :biggrin:
Reply 17
Conditional for Economics with International Relations :biggrin:
Reply 18

Same, I had my interview on the 10th dec. So Plymouth is your firm now? do you have an insurance? I just heard from Reading today, and got a conditional :biggrin: (For them nonmainland don't have to do an interview) so now im super torn &gt;&lt;

Yeah Plymouths my firm, no i decilined everywhere else i really want to go plymouth!
Well Done, It's a hard decsion i bet, do what you thinks right
Do you have facebook?..
:biggrin:
Reply 19
Conditional for Sociology. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending