The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Missed
Good luck! Napier is my last choice unfortunately, I got rejected from Edinburgh even though I am currently doing Biomed at Aberdeen uni!

aw :frown: . yeah edinburgh is weird! my friend got rejected even though she got unconditionals from the same courses in heriot and glasgow :s-smilie:
how comes you want to change unis then ?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
I sent in my application 2 days after the deadline and have received 2 unsuccessfuls from two Scottish universities over a month ago but still waiting to hear back from Napier and HW. I suppose no news is good news!
Original post by blackcloud
I sent in my application 2 days after the deadline and have received 2 unsuccessfuls from two Scottish universities over a month ago but still waiting to hear back from Napier and HW. I suppose no news is good news!

what course is it youre applying for ?
Web Technologies & Computing - both in Napier
Reply 264
Original post by Steffie94
aw :frown: . yeah edinburgh is weird! my friend got rejected even though she got unconditionals from the same courses in heriot and glasgow :s-smilie:
how comes you want to change unis then ?

They're so fussy it's ridiculous! I'm from Edinburgh so I wanna move back home, it's so expensive in Aberdeen. I'll be totally bummed if I have to stay there as its really crap!
I'm still waiting on a reply from Napier :frown: Why are they taking so long?
Still waiting unfortunetly, just got an email saying I would expect a reply by the beginning of MAY and yeah I,ve got one conditional and three unsuccessfuls looks like I'll be looking to another wasted year .
:rant:
Original post by elitethongs
Still waiting unfortunetly, just got an email saying I would expect a reply by the beginning of MAY and yeah I,ve got one conditional and three unsuccessfuls looks like I'll be looking to another wasted year .

It's really annoying now! I even emailed Napier and asked what was happening and havent had a reply from that...Plus if you don't hear by the 10th May then it's an automatic unsuccessful! Stressing me out! :frown:
Reply 268
Original post by elitethongs

im in the exact same situation a you, 3 unsuccessfuls and a conditional from rgu, i got the email aswell, im sure we'll be fine :wink:
Reply 269
Hey guys.I applied to Event management in Napier.I'm an international student.I've got straight A, but Napier really seem like a great place, though it doesn't really have a good reputation.It would be great to hear some opinions from the locals about the quality of studies.
Reply 270
Anybody accepted for nursing???
Original post by sarah.k
Anybody accepted for nursing???

Hey I got a conditional for the conversion :smile:!!!!!!!
Reply 272
No way!!!!! Omg amazing well done!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat r u thinking????
conditional for child nursing :smile:
Ive accepted it cant wait :smile: dont know whats going to happen with accomadation etc? Have you heard back from them with any details?
No just got a letter from ucas confirming what I had put.
Hi everyone, I have an interview in three weeks for adult nursing at napier and im terrified :frown: I know that there is an essay and a thing with pictures but if anyone else has had a nursing interview at napier and can give me any information that would be fantastic. thanks in advance xxx
Original post by Lady Lauren
Hi everyone, I have an interview in three weeks for adult nursing at napier and im terrified :frown: I know that there is an essay and a thing with pictures but if anyone else has had a nursing interview at napier and can give me any information that would be fantastic. thanks in advance xxx

Hey its quite easy going. You get a talk at the start about the course etc what would be expected of you then spilt up into groups. There is an individual interview where they verify your details. You have to write a short essay and answer some questions on their placement book. Then the group thing is the picture. Good luck xx
Reply 278
That's great angel delight!!! So what are you converting from? No I've recieved nothing about accommodation etc. and I accepted quite a while back.vim hoping to get somewhere in the Morningside area, seems to b the vest option. I say they will just be sending info out together. When was your deadline to accept the offer?
Well done Catrionamal also!!!!!!!!! Are u moving to Edinburgh too?
I'm converting from mh, I've got a conditional on the basis that I pass my degree so have no idea if they only send the info out if your unconditional. I don't even know how many months I'll be doing? Have you been told. I'm so inpatient lol hopefully they will start sending it out soon :smile: My deadline was the 7th of June

Quick Reply

Latest