Reply 40
I might go for Clive Booth PostGraduate or Cheney

Studio based in headington
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 41
Original post by mjones06
Any thoughts on Accommodation choices..??
I'm thinking Clive Booth en-suite and Paul Kent en-suite.

I'm gonna be based on Wheatley for lectures so I know Westminster is out of the question LOL.

Anyone from London, moving to Oxford??

i was looking at those two too, they seem pretty decent.
and i'm also moving to Oxford from London. :smile:
I wanna go to cheney or to clive booth ensuite !! but dorset house looks STUNNING but its off campus .... !!
Original post by arantxaxiam
I wanna go to cheney or to clive booth ensuite !! but dorset house looks STUNNING but its off campus .... !!

Dorset house is so expensive and you will have to pay for additional extras such as internet. Dorset house is not ran or applied through the university. It is a private company and so you will find you wont be living with that many freshers as they will all be in the brookes halls.
I've firmed OB for Psychology Bsc :biggrin: anyone else?
i'm really excited and can't wait for september :biggrin:
Reply 45
Am I wrong thinking Dorste house is taylored for rich international students? ¬¬
Reply 46
Original post by donotpanic:P
I've firmed OB for Psychology Bsc :biggrin: anyone else?
i'm really excited and can't wait for september :biggrin:

Congratulations!!
Reply 47
Original post by Liam2987
Media, Communications & Culture/Psychology.

I haven't checked all the halls yet. I may go for Westminster as my first, but it's non-smoking.

(I could always give up) :smile:

I've also firmed OB for Communication, Media & Culture/Psychology... so glad to finally find someone else doing both!
anyone who has gotten the letter for accommodation yet??
Reply 49
Original post by Natalie C
I've also firmed OB for Communication, Media & Culture/Psychology... so glad to finally find someone else doing both!

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you :smile: Have you had anything about accommodation yet? I've had nothing. :confused: The sound of the letterbox is starting to become like crack to me now...
Original post by Charlottay!
Dorset house is so expensive and you will have to pay for additional extras such as internet. Dorset house is not ran or applied through the university. It is a private company and so you will find you wont be living with that many freshers as they will all be in the brookes halls.

Yeah I know ! thats what bothers me , I prefer living with the freshers so clive booth and cheney are the choices for me ! thanks for the recommendation !
Reply 51
firmed for BA primary ed :biggrin:
Reply 52
Any thoughts on Accommodation choices..??
I'm thinking Clive Booth en-suite and Paul Kent en-suite.

I'm gonna be based on Wheatley for lectures so I know Westminster is out of the question LOL.

Anyone from London, moving to Oxford??

I'm moving from London AND those are the two choices i was thinking about as well LOL!
Reply 53
Original post by LKLB93
I'm moving from London AND those are the two choices i was thinking about as well LOL!

Awesome! What are you studying?
...I firmed for Japanese and Computer Science! :biggrin:
...I'm thinking of going to Cheney (closer to Japanese) or Lady Spencer (closer for Computer Science). Either way, I'll need to travel :smile:
So excited!
Reply 56
Awesome! What are you studying?

Medical Science :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by LKLB93
Just wanted to see who has firmed Oxford Brookes and what subject will it be for?

I have firmed Brookes to do Medical Science :smile:

Firmed for Architecture .
Reply 58
I also firmed in Computer Science and Japanese. :tongue:
Now waiting for that accommodation letter to come on by.
Reply 59
I have firmed history!! and so would like to be near the Headington campus, so i'm probably going to apply for accommodation at Cheney! im soooo excited, but nervous as i don't know anyone! im from Lincolnshire and its like a black hole here! haha :wink:

Quick Reply