The Student Room Group

Songs that will get you through the exam period

Please share.. i have constant headache from stress and i can't stop crying!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Personally I tend to find that the white noise of commercial dance music gets me in the zone for working and getting through the tough times.

However getting some music from times when great events occurred in your life can give you that positive frame of mind to keep getting through it.

The fact you are here shows you care about your exams and will work hard to be prepared. That makes you one of the best prepared students and with the support of those on TSR you can get through what is a tough time for everyone.

Wishing you the best of luck from all of us here and do let me know the music you choose and if it helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by YaaahSarah

dont sweat it seriously i do the same as you and it gets me no where and you get to the point when you turn up for the exam and your ill and it affects your grades so dont stress i am british but find spanish hits usually get me through it i did it for my physics exam and got a good grade hope this helps as you dont really listen to it but its calming to hear at least thats what i think :smile:
Anything on Nicki Minaj's new album
Now 81
Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler

We'll all need one.
Reply 5
who you are by Jessie J
stronger by Kelly Clarkson

music is the only thing getting me through this!
Reply 6
starships were ment to fly :biggrin:
live my life-far east movement ft Justin bieber
call me maybe- carly rae jepson
Reply 7
Reply 8
Misery by Maroon 5- not exactly motivating, but hey, i love it!

Nothing by the Script- " "

What doesn't kill you (stronger)

Mamma knows best- my mother is so encouraging and right all the time!

The Lazy Song- when I need a break!
Reply 9
I like to have the radio on in the background :smile: I personally love ABSOLUTE radio, they don't talk to much and play some absolute classics
Reply 10
I always find that this song alleviates any tension I have.

Girls' Generation 'Gee'
Reply 13
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

Always.
Original post by YaaahSarah

You need something relaxing but motivating! Try something classical :smile: I'm a rocker but it really helps calm the mind. Try this, he is an amazing composer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ni1sVCgEk
call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
little wonders - Rob Thomas ( its the song from meet the robinsons KEEP MOVING FORWARD)
Perfect - Pink
what doesnt kill you - kelly clarkson
currently im all loved up so like teenage dream and stuff
Whenever I feel like I've lost all my steam, I like to listen to Mulan - I'll Make a Man out of you. If Mulan can do it, I can do it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FX-bRXn20

Just be careful not to led it lead you to endless youtube surfing.
Reply 17
Reply 18
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending