The Student Room Group

What is your favourite meat?

Poll

Favourite meat?

Simple question, really.

Mine is pork. Pork is absolutely delicious, and I love eating pork souvlaki, pork chops or pork sausages. Chicken is nice, but pork beats chicken on taste every time.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chicken is always a safe option, it's good all the time, but never amazing.

I guess beef sometimes; I love a good steak, but then again my mate tried to cook a roast beef the other day...kinda put me off it :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by navarre
Simple question, really.

Mine is pork. Pork is absolutely delicious, and I love eating pork souvlaki, pork chops or pork sausages. Chicken is nice, but pork beats chicken on taste every time.

Human meat is the best.

I was quite disappointed with your poll, it seemed to be missing my favourite type of meat
Original post by bahjat93
Human meat is the best.
(...)

Oh lord, there is a carnivore here in the topic! :eek:

I have decided me for pork, although chicken and Turkey counts to my favorite. Lamb is too fine and duck is too chevy. Rabbit is okay.
Beef dinner and Yorkshire puds! Mmm
Pork <3 so good with apple sauce and stuffing! And you get crackling too (:

Lamb is good too but wayy to expensive imo.

Due to my username, I feel like I have to talk about duck. Duck is yum. I condone its eating as long it is for Chinese crispy duck pancakes :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Beef or Bacon :love:
Reply 7
Ah i'm torn between beef and turkey ><
Reply 8
A big slab o' steak!
Reply 9
Chicken FTW! :biggrin:
bacon
Reply 11
Roast beef with gravy, yorkshires and roast potatoes :moon:
Venison. Sorry to be difficult, but it's lean yet gamey, and surprisingly good value (often the same price as beef).

Lovely.
Lamb! You can never go wrong with lamb! :smile:
Reply 14
I'm torn between stake and chicken.
Reply 15
Fish or beef. Can't decide..
Original post by Junaid96
Ahha ich habe sofort bemerkt dass du bestimmt Deutscher bist, (...) (...)Du wirst wahrscheinlich bemerken, dass ich kein Deutscher bin - ich komme eigentlich aus England, und lerne Deutsch seit 4-5 Jahren in der Schule.

OFF TOPIC:
I think there are another members who realized that I'm not an Englishman. I don't care.
Thanks for explanation and yes, when I read your comment I know at the same time you can't be a German. German grammar looks quite different.

ON TOPIC:
The majority like chicken right know. I'm surprise a little bit that chicken is a popular meat. Who would have thought it?
Reply 17
Chicken.
Original post by punani-62
Fish or beef. Can't decide..

Damn it! why fish is not to find in the poll? fish is one of the foods which is eating by people so much.
Reply 19
Original post by DolallyDucky
Pork <3 so good with apple sauce and stuffing! And you get crackling too (:

You should try pork sausage and pork chops with brown sauce. It's heaven. It's like two beautiful women making love on your tongue, that's how good it is.
I know people have it with bacon, but try it with pork, and you won't be disappointed.

I KNEW chicken would be the favourite. C'mon people. Stop being so darn boring. Chicken's OK, but it's boring. What about beef, or turkey?

Quick Reply

Latest