The Student Room Group

Anyone know about earth science at Bristol

:confused:I'm trying to choose between an MRes in earth hazards at Bristol, or attending an American School -- what do people know about Bristol??
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by poprocks1
:confused:I'm trying to choose between an MRes in earth hazards at Bristol, or attending an American School -- what do people know about Bristol??

Bristol Earth Sciences is one of the best departments in the country. Some very good people there
Reply 2
Original post by Cora Lindsay
Bristol Earth Sciences is one of the best departments in the country. Some very good people there

Thanks... Do you study earth sciences?? What do you know about the department?? Any information about careers of alumni, or people going on to do PhDs at Bristol or elsewhere?
I finished studying some time ago, but I am now an academic and part of my research is in environmental/earth sciences so I come across Bristol people in the course of my own work. As I said, it is among the best departments in the UK and its graduates seem to have plenty of opportunity. Certianly, if one applies for a PhD with me, that always catches my attention.

Quick Reply

Latest