The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Give your dick a break for a few days, and the bleeding should stop soon. If not, go see your GP.
Reply 21
OP, you were ****ing inside your jeans? Awkward question, but do you have a tiny penis? I didn't think that was possible :zomg:
Thats put me off my plans tonight :frown:
Reduce your pleasuring speed from over 9000 to just under 10.
my god i think thats a sign to stop the vigorous masturbation OP.
Reply 25
This happened to me years ago!
Original post by wilhazzz
This happened to me years ago!

This thread's from years ago.....
Hello my name is joe mason i have also had blood from masturbating is it normal or not . This has only happend once to me and that was the last time masturbated (yesterday)

Plz tell me this a normal thing
Original post by Bobbymarly
Hello my name is joe mason i have also had blood from masturbating is it normal or not . This has only happend once to me and that was the last time masturbated (yesterday)

Plz tell me this a normal thing

I despair with this site sometimes.

"There's blood coming from my penis" is not one of those things like getting a cold. Go and see a ****ing doctor.
Original post by Mad Vlad
I despair with this site sometimes.

"There's blood coming from my penis" is not one of those things like getting a cold. Go and see a ****ing doctor.

I'm fairly sure blood from the penis is a symptom of the common cold. :rolleyes: OP should be be fine, just drink plenty of orange juice and masturbate with honey as it has many antibacterial properties.
Of course it's not normal. But it's not a medical emergency yet, stop wanking so hard, let your body heal up and then be a bit more gentle with yourself.
Foreskin can split. It's normal and can also happen during a long session (sex or otherwise).

If it doesn't hurt don't worry.

Latest

Trending

Trending