The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Chat Thread Mark I 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

currently offering Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Busines studies
hoping for minumum of AAAA
I want to study accounting and finance at university .
Would love to become an investment banker
intrestng fact - I love food
Would resit yes
anybody here hoping to study accounting and finance too ?
Reply 1142
and now exams are done.
@Aph, pretty please can I use your OP for the upcoming Y13 thread?! :colondollar:
Reply 1144
Original post by jamestg
@Aph, pretty please can I use your OP for the upcoming Y13 thread?! :colondollar:
well I hope that you make it more accurate (using links relivent to next year) but of course.
Original post by Aph
well I hope that you make it more accurate (using links relivent to next year) but of course.

Of course, I'll probably play around with it to while away the time anyway.
Original post by jamestg

We're here OMG :redface: Another stretch
1)Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Chinese (dropped Further Maths after AS)
2)B,D,A,A
3)UEA (applied UEA, Sussex, Essex, Brighton and Greenwich )
4) no idea yet
5) No and can we even resist?
6) I just pass my driving test ? Well 1st July
7)image.jpeg
Reply 1148
Hey, I did AQA Psychology, French & OCR Sociology A2.
- I hope to get A* in Psych, A in Socio & C in French (hard as hell lol)
- I hope to go to university to study International Business and possibly get a job within that sector/become an entrepreneur
- I wouldn't resit
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi just looking for some advice. I have applied to Plymouth (my firm) to do Early Childhood studies. I need 280 points with a minimum of 160 from two A levels which would be two C's. I already have a Distinction* in my btec which is 140 points.I have seen it in clearing and don't think it is a very competitive course but am worried about the two a levels being C's, how likely is it to be to accepted with two D's which would be 40 points off or worse? Thank uuuu and gd luck eveyone!!!!! :smile:
Hi all! I'll be joining the year 13 thread tomorrow when I re-enroll for sixth form! I'm expecting AS grades in Law, Business, Philosophy and Ethics, World Development and ICT. I'll let you know how I get on and which one I drop! :O

Quick Reply