The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Zakatu
yup sounds fun.

I wouldn't mind going to see a football game, as i've never seen one before (hangs head in shame)

Though all my grandparents are from bristol and i know they have a strong allegiance to either Rovers or City. but i can't remember which :rolleyes:

In my second year, i might get a season ticket for Bristol City. If i find someone else who's keen to join me. I'll certainly be going to the Tranmere (my "local team") and Oldham (my mum's side of the family are all big latics fans) games at Ashton Gate if i can. The tickets better be cheap tho. It's not exactly Anfield, is it?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 181
Phil_D
In my second year, i might get a season ticket for Bristol City. If i find someone else who's keen to join me. I'll certainly be going to the Tranmere (my "local team") and Oldham (my mum's side of the family are all big latics fans) games at Ashton Gate if i can. The tickets better be cheap tho. It's not exactly Anfield, is it?

City Rock! Ive seen them quite a few times as one of my mates runs the ticket office so i get guest tickets. It a good laugh!

Although my parents are completed divided by who they support, my Dad is from Downend so he supports Bristol Rovers and my Mum is from south Bristol so she supports City. As i went to school in south Bristol all my mates are city supports and have many a tune to sing about the Gas!
Reply 182
Phil_D

You never know, you might even convince me to come along to city, but i might get withdrawal symptoms from the crappy football i expect from my league 2 football :smile:
Reply 183
ice girl
Yeah really liked to know what gigs are gonna be happenin

check my new thread for a list :smile:
Reply 184
Gexko
check my new thread for a list :smile:

Where? i can't find it
Reply 185
ice girl
Where? i can't find it

sorry, took me half an hour to type....

now up on main bristol forum as new thread :smile:
susiemakemeblue
Cadbury's Cafe??? What's that???

a cafe that sells all the cadbury's stuff in the world and has a little cafe area where u can eat it and drink hot chocolate etc!!! its soooo cool!!!
Reply 187
just so i get the top 8 threads with my name next to them :p:

time is 22:35 im bored.
tishysquishy
a cafe that sells all the cadbury's stuff in the world and has a little cafe area where u can eat it and drink hot chocolate etc!!! its soooo cool!!!

Oh my god! that sounds amazing! damn my dairy allergy! damn it to hell! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending