The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am 18, 5'6 and 8st 7lbs but wait for it
I am 34A bra size
Skinny for some means no boobs or bum
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 5"11 (I know I'm ridiculously tall, I hate it!) and weigh a bit over 10 stone and I'm a size 10/sometimes an 8 depending on the shop and I'm 16 years old. I always feel like I weigh loads and I'm really fat but really I know that it's a perfectly normal weight for my height, it's just a bit depressing when all my friends weigh loads less!

Hey I'm the same as you! I'm 16, 5'11 but weigh more than you at about 10 and a half stone! I feel exactly the same way as you about out height and with friends, hopefully in time we can feel better about it:smile:
I'm 15, this is going to make everyone think I'm fat.. Well I know I am too
But I'm 11 stone and I hate myself for it and 14-16 in trousers. I don't wear dresses I can't pull them off
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tiger-lily15
Hey I'm the same as you! I'm 16, 5'11 but weigh more than you at about 10 and a half stone! I feel exactly the same way as you about out height and with friends, hopefully in time we can feel better about it:smile:

I wish I was 5'11 right now! I'm 5'8" and weigh a bit over 10 stone
I could actually do with being an inch taller, but clothes are hard enough to find as it is *sighs*
Original post by midnightsun159
I wish I was 5'11 right now! I'm 5'8" and weigh a bit over 10 stone
I could actually do with being an inch taller, but clothes are hard enough to find as it is *sighs*

That's nice thank you! Ikr It's really hard to get jeans and skirts that are long enough!
Age - 16
Height - 5'6
Weight - 7.8 stones
Top size - 6
Bottom size - 8
Bra Size - 30AA :s-smilie:
I'm 12
9 stone 48 pounds can some tell me if this is normal
Size 8/12 women's
4 13
7stone
6/8

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 18, 7 stone 4 and 5 foot 4. I'm only 30 B :frown: I usually wear a dress size 6 or 4 if the shop sells it.
Height: 5"2
Weight: 57kg (just under 9 stone)
Dress size: tops 6-8, bottoms 8-12 (skirts can be an 8 but jeans a12 because I have a big bum)
Bra size: 32DD

You're a healthy size! And of course people store fat in different places, also muscles weigh more than fat does! I used to weight 54kg, but then I started working out, I've toned my thighs up and gotten a bigger perkier bum and now I'm at this weight! I'd suggest measuring yourself rather than weighing, because weight is distorted so easily by muscle mass, what you've eaten, water retention etc! e.g. I once gained 3kg in a day because I was on my period and my body held on to all the water!
7st 8lbs
5ft 2
clothes size 6/8
32C
Height: 5'3
Weight: 50kg/7.87st
Size: 6/8
Bra size: 32B
I'm 18, I weight 75kg and I'm about 165cm. That's 11 stone, and 5ft4. I am overweight, but I find my weight mostly sits on my stomach and thighs. I do have a good ass though lol! But I can wear (and this is ridiculous) a size 8 on my top half, but i'm a size 14 on my bottom half.
I weigh 8 stone 10lbs and wear 8 on top and 10 on bottoms. Dress size is usually 8 or 10 depending on the style.

My mum always says "don't worry about the size, as long as the thing fits and looks good!"

Edit: I'm 5'4 at 18 and my bra size is 34B yay numbers
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 794
Height: 5'6
Weight: 7.7 stone
Dress size: 6-8
Bra size: 10C

We all come in different shapes and sizes, just have to embrace it.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 9.9 stone
Top size: 6-8
Bottom size: 10-12
Bra size: 34B

Basically I used to weigh 12 stone, lost a load of weight but it all went from the top half of my body so now I have disproportionately large ass
I'm 23, 5ft3 and 6.7 stone, dress size 4/6...I am trying to put on weight as I lost about half a stone suddenly that I can't seem to get back...it's not great as my arms and legs have lost their shape 😭
Height: 5'6
Weight: 46kg
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32b
Height:5'5
Weight:49kg
Dress Size:6/8
Bra Size:34C
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 9.7 st
Dress size: top 6-8, bottom 8-10
Bra size: 32AA