The Student Room Group

Do unis get our modular results?

Just wondering. :P I've heard many of those stories, where people get rejections/ offers the weekend before results. The lack of offers in my email inbox is worrying! :frown:

This would be referring to results half-way through A Levels, like AS results or 4/6 modules for the Edexcel system. Eg. I get results of few papers this Thursday, I'm going to sit the last 7 modules in June. And I enter uni this Sept.
Original post by purplesparks14
Just wondering. :P I've heard many of those stories, where people get rejections/ offers the weekend before results. The lack of offers in my email inbox is worrying! :frown:

This would be referring to results half-way through A Levels, like AS results or 4/6 modules for the Edexcel system. Eg. I get results of few papers this Thursday, I'm going to sit the last 7 modules in June. And I enter uni this Sept.

They don't automatically get your results, no, so these stories about people getting offers/rejections are related to the fact it's prime offer season and its just a coincidence that it relates to when the module results came out.

The only way universities will know about your module grades is if you send them an email and let them know. It isn't like the summer exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending