The Student Room Group

worst things you have heard said to a teacher?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Not so much said, but a boy threw an unopened 3L bottle of Dr Pepper at a pregnant art teachers stomach. :frown:
Two male PE teachers were having a huge argument outside and one said "I ****ed your sister" the other teacher then said, " I ****ed your sister as well, made that bitch scream"

Then some random student walks past and shouts "I ****ed both your sisters, get over it"

Pretty much everyone was like
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Paparazzo
Not so much said, but a boy threw an unopened 3L bottle of Dr Pepper at a pregnant art teachers stomach. :frown:

didnt know you could get 3l bottles of dr pepper.
Reply 63
Original post by hbk4894
didnt know you could get 3l bottles of dr pepper.

think you can. I may be wrong. It was a big bottle of Dr Pepper, so I just assumed 3L would be the correct measurement.

Googled:

Original post by medbh4805
A girl in my year accused my GCSE French teacher of raping her mother. No joke. :erm:

she was one of those attention seeking girls who lies about everything, so I have no doubt it wasn't true, and she ended up having to apologise to him, and her mother was mortified

That's just extreme!
Reply 65
Original post by Paparazzo
think you can. I may be wrong. It was a big bottle of Dr Pepper, so I just assumed 3L would be the correct measurement.

Googled:

arlight
When a teacher was telling a girl off during Maths one day, she began feeling herself up and when asked what she was doing, she replied "You can't expect me to not get horny when you're this dominant, do you sir?" She even began reaching up her skirt. She was sent out and I don't think the teacher could ever bring himself to tell her off again, no-matter how bad her actions.

A lad turned to a trainee teacher who was discussing a pink dress she was debating on buying and said, "Why? Because it's pink, like your pussy? It'd be bright red after I was through with it." The poor girl was mortified.

A lad repeatedly said to a Geography teacher over the course of a double lesson: "Give your father a slap from me, sir." When the teacher finally relented and asked him what for, he replied "For having such weak sperm that you were the pick of the bunch."

What charming individuals I endured the company of for so many years...
Reply 67
a lad told the DT to F*** off once.
A girl in my year called a teacher with a black husband a ****** shagger. She sent her out and had a conversation with her and the girl ended up telling everyone how much she respected the teacher.
Reply 69
Apart from general '**** offs', I can't think of much. Although I have called one of my teachers 'my dear', which was awkward. O.o
Reply 70
Original post by hbk4894
what is the worst thing you have heard that has been said to a teacher or a member of staff?

i remember in about Year 8 , a lad told a teacher to F off when the teacher tried to stop him from attacking other pupils , he didnt expelled for that i dont think.

I teacher once said she was going to tell my Mum about my bad behaviour. I said she was dead and her reply was "well, in that case, I'm sorry". I then told her I was joking.

:colone:
Reply 71
"Haha. Your a T***"

Followed by a headbutt and a music teacher with a very broken nose.
Reply 72
Original post by SimplyEccentric
When a teacher was telling a girl off during Maths one day, she began feeling herself up and when asked what she was doing, she replied "You can't expect me to not get horny when you're this dominant, do you sir?" She even began reaching up her skirt. She was sent out and I don't think the teacher could ever bring himself to tell her off again, no-matter how bad her actions.

A lad turned to a trainee teacher who was discussing a pink dress she was debating on buying and said, "Why? Because it's pink, like your pussy? It'd be bright red after I was through with it." The poor girl was mortified.

A lad repeatedly said to a Geography teacher over the course of a double lesson: "Give your father a slap from me, sir." When the teacher finally relented and asked him what for, he replied "For having such weak sperm that you were the pick of the bunch."

What charming individuals I endured the company of for so many years...

Was she hot?
'oh mr jones **** me harder'
I said ,'' No ****, Sherlock'' to a teacher once and my teacher replied with ''I'll pretend I didn't hear that''. I didn't get in trouble or anything :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by checkolad
Was she hot?

does that matter?
Original post by checkolad
Was she hot?

Meh. She sort of reminded me of Vicky Pollard. Looks and personality-wise.
Once my RS teacher got so stressed out that some boys didn't do their homework so she started crying.
Doesn't really answer the question, but I thought I'd mention it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending