Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni: Official Students 13/14!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by katie55
It's quite addictive but it's very old it took me a while to figure out how to change the settings on my computer so it would run properly. It always used to be in the cheap section that Game had but I don't even know if they would sell it anymore.

I think my thought process was more, 'hmm that's interesting' but yes if that was real I might be a bit more shocked by it. I had cheesecake before bed so definitely not going to avoid that :P

I think's he proud that people still associate it with him strangely.

Well done for doing that I still haven't finished and I am probably leaving in a few hours but ah well :smile:

I seem to have piled everything into giant boxes or suitcases so some are very heavy and I'm not very big or strong so will probably need help if I have to carry it far.

Trains are good if you manage to get on the right one and learn to navigate the stations, but they often get delayed so if you have a connecting train it can be a bit scary. I tend to book them separately to give me more time. It's a bit depressing because when they announce the train is delayed they always tell you why and it's normally because someone has jumped in front of the train. Unfortunately I've probably only been on ten this year and two have been delayed by that :/

Moving to a happier topic have fun today and hope you have great flat mates and have a great first day/night :smile:

Hmm, well i don't know where lancaster game is, but if i do really need it then i'll tell my entire floor to use amazon and just pick it all up from the porters (we can't all mess up and get the wrong game, can we?) :')

Haha, i think you might have to - clearly cheesecake is your kryptonite! A bit of a crap weakness to have, but this is from the lad who is allergic to flowers, pollen and summer in general.

Really? Haha, he sounds kind of funny, in that strange, intentionally awkward kind of way. :lol:

I can confirm that all my stuff got into the car and to my flat... But i still think it's a little less than i should have bought :') thank god for the reps around county! I basically gave them the brunt of my stuff and strolled up with just a bag and one heavy suitcase!

Jesus, that's pretty awful. Trains around my area are usually delayed because someone was stealing the copper wire or something - damn chavs -_- but at least it's not as bad as the day i got on a bus that broke down, and then onto another that subsequently crashed :tongue: so all in all, i still trust the buses more.

And thanks, last night was pretty good, and the flatmates are great :smile: how was it for you?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 941
Original post by HannahS95
Aah I'd rather pay more money and get a train but that's just me! Tbh it would never even occur to me to get the coach :') haha yeah exactly, though I imagine it's really strange to suddenly have no children at home :') haha it is what I was referencing :wink: hahah I never said it wasn't, I just said history was better :wink: I was going to take sociology as my fifth at AS then decided to only do four and have more frees :') god my a level choices were awful, but nvm! Still got good grades and a uni place so it's all good! God it is just the worst, i had it with my history coursework :') wound me up even more that since our teacher wouldn't penalise for going over some people just went over and hoped theirs wouldn't be moderated -_- it's totally crazy, not sunk in at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well never do. I found that 5 or 6 hour coaches will destroy you, even if coaches these days are cool and have plugs and lots of space :lol: true, it can't be easy to originally have a few kids one year, and then be seeing the last one off in the next :') hmmm, isn't history that subject people take when they don't have a better one to do? :wink: yeah, i still look back at my alevel choices and cringe, because really i should have taken the science+maths combination, but i used to want to do politics/writing kid of stuff :P hmmm, that's a big risk to take over something as small as redrafting! Right, surely it's sunk in now, being the first morning away and all? Or did you get no time with your flat's reps taking you out like ours? :tongue:
Anyone know where one can buy a (national) newspaper each day?
Reply 943
Hope your all having fun at Lancaster! :biggrin:

Anyone interested in a tsr meet up on campus sometime?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 944
Original post by Orthrus
Well never do. I found that 5 or 6 hour coaches will destroy you, even if coaches these days are cool and have plugs and lots of space :lol: true, it can't be easy to originally have a few kids one year, and then be seeing the last one off in the next :') hmmm, isn't history that subject people take when they don't have a better one to do? :wink: yeah, i still look back at my alevel choices and cringe, because really i should have taken the science+maths combination, but i used to want to do politics/writing kid of stuff :P hmmm, that's a big risk to take over something as small as redrafting! Right, surely it's sunk in now, being the first morning away and all? Or did you get no time with your flat's reps taking you out like ours? :tongue:

I would actually hate to be on a coach that long and not be going somewhere more exciting than home :') yeah i guess haha, though then they can get used to having no kids again! until holiday heh heh heh :') eeeeeer no history is gr8. samessss, i did like all sciency stuff and then history -_- it stilll feels kinda surreal even after a few days tbh!
Reply 945
Original post by HannahS95
I would actually hate to be on a coach that long and not be going somewhere more exciting than home :') yeah i guess haha, though then they can get used to having no kids again! until holiday heh heh heh :') eeeeeer no history is gr8. samessss, i did like all sciency stuff and then history -_- it stilll feels kinda surreal even after a few days tbh!

Hahaha, more exciting than home, i thought leeds was pretty dull last time i went :wink: (by the way, you wouldn't believe the amount of people from leeds that i've met so far)
True, you've been slowly preparing them with your short trips away so i imagine they're quite excited... unlike my mam who's clearly feeling the empty nest syndrome - she's even said i could bring laundry home if i wanted :lol: History is aight i suppose, not as cool as all the sciencey stuff, but each to their own :') I know, today is the first completely free bit of spare time i've gotten since getting here s it's strange! By the way, how are your flat and flatmates?
Hi, I have a ticket i no longer need, from Birmingham to Lancaster,
valid on any train until Nov 1st at anytime,
if you're interest inbox me :smile: thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending