College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M&F
I dident go today so I dont know which group I am in.:frown:

Your next step would be to email your department, or contact a student in the same group as you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by NishaaaR
Your next step would be to email your department, or contact a student in the same group as you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well if I dont know which group I am in how could I contact students from that group?.
Original post by M&F
well if I dont know which group I am in how could I contact students from that group?.

Lol, you didn't go to induction or anything? Well, my best advice is to contact your department anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NishaaaR
Lol, you didn't go to induction or anything? Well, my best advice is to contact your department anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ya I will try that. thanks anyway
Original post by Code101
Hey I'm in Group G too 😅 we da OGs obviously haha. Whats your name?

Ill message you man
Whas good people, my name is Nana and im studying Computer Science at City. I'm thinking about setting up a Whatsapp group so that all of us can get to know each other better. If you're studying Computer Science, DM me your number so that I can add you to the group. If you're studying another subject you can still DM me your number so that we can mix and meet with different people from different departments at City 😊
Original post by Code101
Whas good people, my name is Nana and im studying Computer Science at City. I'm thinking about setting up a Whatsapp group so that all of us can get to know each other better. If you're studying Computer Science, DM me your number so that I can add you to the group. If you're studying another subject you can still DM me your number so that we can mix and meet with different people from different departments at City 😊

You could do that on Moodle you can see all your classmates on Moodle. Not many might be on it yet, if you like you can wait till Monday.

Its a lot safer on Moodle.
Is city good for the social side of uni?😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
what a **** freshers week :lol:
attended better
Original post by Code101

Are the entry requirements BBB for compsci?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by greycheck
Are the entry requirements BBB for compsci?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah or 360 UCAS but they will probably still let you in even if you miss it by a bit.
Anyone here doing business studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Code101
Yeah or 360 UCAS but they will probably still let you in even if you miss it by a bit.

I'm only doing 3 a levels and so 360ucas points is looking slim (AAA)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WillGood
You could do that on Moodle you can see all your classmates on Moodle. Not many might be on it yet, if you like you can wait till Monday.

Its a lot safer on Moodle.

How do I broadcast a message on Moodle tho? :L
Reply 234
Hi Hannah

I have got an unconditional offer for Optometry this year. As you started in 2015, I wanted to ask some questions about the course and routines in the first year and if you know about other years too please tell. How hard is the course and what are the weekly hours? Do you need to be there at the campus from9-5 all five days. I have kids and don't know if I could manage. I haven't sorted accomodation yet because I have got a family and we have to move from Telford. Even confused about accomodation as my husband will be working in Dartford and London flats and houses rent is just insane.
Reply 235
Original post by Jaz_ace
Got accepted for optometry
Whose going freshers week?

Got accepted on Optometry.. When is the fresher week?
Original post by Jaz_ace
Got accepted for optometry
Whose going freshers week?

Hi if you don't mind me asking, what grades did I you get? I'm applying this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got accepted on Accounting amd finance ...anyone knows when the course starts and when is the fresher's week?
I couldn't find nothing in the website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not 1 course in clearing......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending