The Student Room Group

Mphil Management Cambridge 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

I have no idea :frown: I heard someone said it could be as late as June...

I expect it to be this end of April/ early May, or else I might make a call. It's been too long!
I know today is Saturday and it is night time and there is no way my status will change, but somehow I logged in and there it is! Awaiting decision by the BOGS!
OMG, still over the moon right now! You guys go check your status and wish you all the luck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AdityaR
Hey! :smile: Mine changed to BoGS yesterday too! It went straight from Dept to BoGS. I was so shocked! Hands kept trembling for a hour straight lol.

Hey congrats to you too! :smile: I literally screamed out and ran around my house lol
Reply 263
Original post by miremind
Hey congrats to you too! :smile: I literally screamed out and ran around my house lol

So happy for you, looks like the wait was worth it :biggrin: !
Hey everyone! Mine changed to Awaiting Decision by the BoGS as well! What are our chances of getting an offer at that point?
conditional offer :smile:
BoGS!! My heart is beating fast lol
Reply 267
Hi all.

Congratulations on your offers and good luck in October!

Has anyone applied for MPhil in Innovation, Strategy and Organisation by any chance?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rprasad
Hi everyone

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the course for those of you who are now studying it? I have an offer for 17-18 but I'm not sure whether to accept (the alternative is to go abroad for a year)

Hi:smile:
May I ask when you received your offer?

Thanks!
Original post by rprasad
I applied in December and got the offer mid February :smile:

Thanks for sharing! Wow that was quick. I've applied in Oct but still under department consideration...
Original post by rprasad
I think that at this stage no news is good news, especially as applications have already closed now :smile: is this course your first choice?

Yes it's my first and only choice, so all hope on it!

Quick Reply