The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bar Applicant
Without wanting to be the bearer of bad news, interviews were earlier this week with the offer planned to go out on Monday per the timetable. No second rounds.

Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't hopeful but would have liked a response from them nevertheless ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3021
Original post by LegalLab
Is anybody still waiting to hear from Farringdon as I have seen people say they have received both invites and rejections on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same boat, heard nothing. But been told by a member of chambers that they will be interviewing early August.
The CPS said they would tell us the outcome of our ASSESSMENT by end July - I've not heard anything yet though. Anyone else here have a clue? Otherwise I'd better get back to Pokémon Go.....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LegalCat
The CPS said they would tell us the outcome of our ASSESSMENT by end July - I've not heard anything yet though. Anyone else here have a clue? Otherwise I'd better get back to Pokémon Go.....

If u login to the gov portal it says results will be out w/c 1st Aug
Thanks so much! I haven't actually checked this account since applying LOL
Reply 3025
Can Chambers reject post second round but not give out offers before the 1st? My PG says second interview for Red Lion, and I had their second round last week.. :frown:
Original post by Hannii
Can Chambers reject post second round but not give out offers before the 1st? My PG says second interview for Red Lion, and I had their second round last week.. :frown:

They can -- some chambers reject post second round but they aren't supposed to give out offers before the 1st -- but don't go by PG. I had a second round at Landmark and my PG is still on 'first interview'. You would have received an email or at the very least your PG would change to unsuccessful. The other places I've had second rounds at are now 'second interview' or 'under consideration'.
Reply 3027
Original post by wannabeebar
They can -- some chambers reject post second round but they aren't supposed to give out offers before the 1st -- but don't go by PG. I had a second round at Landmark and my PG is still on 'first interview'. You would have received an email or at the very least your PG would change to unsuccessful. The other places I've had second rounds at are now 'second interview' or 'under consideration'.

Thanks for clearing that up. Just wasn't sure, I've heard rumours that they do reject post second round, but my PG still says 'second interview' for the set I'm waiting to hear from on Monday.

Got my fingers crossed for both of us. Good luck for Monday. 😊
Reply 3028
Original post by SevenAteNine
Has anyone heard from the NMC? Did the Thursday caller (sorry, omitted your username) call them?

I just rang the NMC, they said invites for interviews have already been sent so if one hasn't heard, assume you have been unsuccessful. I didn't get one sadly.
Did we find out what the deal is with Fenners? Has anybody heard anything?
Has anyone heard from 187 Fleet Street after second rounds last week at all?
(Gateway status change or anything?)
Interview was only 6 days ago but feels like been waiting forever 😩
Original post by Legal.InnerT
Did we find out what the deal is with Fenners? Has anybody heard anything?

Haven't heard anything yet although I presumed they wouldn't be following the gateway timetable after the admin error

Posted from TSR Mobile
CPS e-mails out
Did anyone on this thread have an interview at 2 New Street in Leicester today?
Original post by legaleagle2
Did anyone on this thread have an interview at 2 New Street in Leicester today?

Hi Legaleagle I had an interview there too..
Best of luck for tomorrow everyone.
I am so nervous! Only two final rounds so I think my chances of pupillage this year are rather slim. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best! Best of luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone. xx
Am I right in thinking that it's about 9am that most offers will come out?
Reply 3039
Not before 9am, theoretically. Calls/e-mails may come throughout the day/evening. I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending