The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ~Justin~
meeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have i have!

Congrats :smile: Are you going to be doing the shared housing thing?
Original post by charlielouise93
Congrats :smile: Are you going to be doing the shared housing thing?

Yup! Are you in the Facebook group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/283003435091113/?bookmark_t=group

should be nowww, thanksss :smile:
Reply 2623
Hi everyone, apparently here is a good place to find future fellow course mates! Anyone else potentially off to Worcester?! I was interviewed 14/3/12, everyone seemed lovely, hope some of you are going too :smile:
Original post by hollyfb
Hi everyone, apparently here is a good place to find future fellow course mates! Anyone else potentially off to Worcester?! I was interviewed 14/3/12, everyone seemed lovely, hope some of you are going too :smile:

I was there on the 14th! Emma has an offer - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=916526
Reply 2625
Original post by SammySnips
Hey guys, has anyone else had an offer from Greenwich Medway? Only 15 places on the course so would be nice to find at least 1 other person!

When did you get your offer???
Reply 2626
Ah cheers, I remember Emma, congrats on your offers too :smile:
Reply 2627
Original post by hollyfb

Hello :smile:

I did, I tried to find you on FB the next day! How are you, have you heard anything yet?! Xx
Reply 2628
Hey Emma!! I'm good, got an unconditional for Worcester so very very happy (so long as I can get a substantial loan!) Congrats on your offer! Deffo add me on facebook, holly bourne!
Reply 2629
I was interviewed at the beginning of Feb for Worc and still haven't heard :|
Original post by saulie10
When did you get your offer???

Umm on the 13 March..! You on the shortlist then?
Reply 2631
Original post by hhh123
I was interviewed at the beginning of Feb for Worc and still haven't heard :|

It all takes time harry. I was interviewed end of Jan and still haven't heard from plymouth.
Reply 2632
I'm still waiting to hear back from Oxford Brooke's I could have sworn they said it would be two weeks at my interview at the beginning of February, does anyone else know differently?
Reply 2633
Original post by Clross
I'm still waiting to hear back from Oxford Brooke's I could have sworn they said it would be two weeks at my interview at the beginning of February, does anyone else know differently?

The sheet says you can phone up if you've not heard back within 2 weeks.
any thoughts on yesterdays sgul applicant day?
Reply 2635
I know that not hearing anything is good news but i have yet to hear anything from St George's.....not even an interview... have they forgotten about me?
Original post by 8355adam
I know that not hearing anything is good news but i have yet to hear anything from St George's.....not even an interview... have they forgotten about me?

I'd ring them and see??
Reply 2637
It's been over 2 months since I sent back my biographical questionnaire for Bristol and I haven't heard anything. Should I give them a call/email or just be patient?
Reply 2638
Original post by RosieD1
It's been over 2 months since I sent back my biographical questionnaire for Bristol and I haven't heard anything. Should I give them a call/email or just be patient?

Everytime I ring up unis they just tell me to wait to hear on track. rather frustrating. I have given up calling now and trying to be patient.
Reply 2639
Original post by Dan9878
It all takes time harry. I was interviewed end of Jan and still haven't heard from plymouth.

Same here! And other people are getting offers every day from plymouth who were interviewed after me too! :/

Latest