The Student Room Group

MIX- BSc of Management and MSc - pharma? education? dentist? ect.

Hi:smile:
I hope somebody help me:smile:
Is it true that I may choose totally different postgraduate studies then my BSc?

I graduated my BSc of Project Management... but is it possible that now I gonna choose something more from depart. of medicine? Like Pharma? Dentist? ...

Thx:smile:
Original post by myaja
Hi:smile:
I hope somebody help me:smile:
Is it true that I may choose totally different postgraduate studies then my BSc?

I graduated my BSc of Project Management... but is it possible that now I gonna choose something more from depart. of medicine? Like Pharma? Dentist? ...

Thx:smile:

Not in the way you describe there, no. You have to prove you have the academic ability to start the course and continue at Masters level. So with a degree in Project Management, it is highly unlikely that you have the pre qualifications for much in the way of Medical, Legal or Engineering Masters.

Some Masters degree is subjects like International Relations accept people with History, Economics, Politics, English etc degrees.

Project Management, without a radically different set of A levels isn't like to get you access to a Masters outside the Business or Project Management arena.
Reply 2
Why don't you go for the masters in that same subject?

Quick Reply