The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambera
Hey guys!
I'm going to be studying geography at Exeter, and have my accomodation confirmed at Birk's Grange village townhouse, block N
Can't wait :biggrin:

Congrats! :smile: I'm also staying at Birks Grange Village
Original post by MelzoMan
Hey,

I applied for accommodation some time in April and got the grades for Exeter so have been confirmed. I still haven't had my all important "welcome email" though about accommodation and IT log ins etc. I definitely have the grades and have had a few emails and a text message from Exeter saying I have got in. Has anyone else not yet got there accommodation or the welcome email?

Hmmm well for accommodation - have you looked at the status of your accommodation application online? If it says 'submitted', they haven't looked at your application yet. If it says 'processing', they are looking at your accommodation application and will give you an offer in roughly 3/4 working days. Either way you just need to be patient. :smile:

As for the 'welcome email' - I still haven't received that yet either, so don't worry too much. In one of their emails it says to email them if you haven't received a 'welcome email' by September (but I think we'll receive it by then).
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by MelzoMan
Hey,

I applied for accommodation some time in April and got the grades for Exeter so have been confirmed. I still haven't had my all important "welcome email" though about accommodation and IT log ins etc. I definitely have the grades and have had a few emails and a text message from Exeter saying I have got in. Has anyone else not yet got there accommodation or the welcome email?

No, I haven't had mine yet either, I've just emailed them to ask about it.so I will let you know. I need my student ID to pay my accommodation deposit, do you know if I can find that anywhere else ? or would that come on the email do you think ?
Original post by eden3
Congrats! :smile: I'm also staying at Birks Grange Village

Hmmm well for accommodation - have you looked at the status of your accommodation application online? If it says 'submitted', they haven't looked at your application yet. If it says 'processing', they are looking at your accommodation application and will give you an offer in roughly 3/4 working days. Either way you just need to be patient. :smile:

As for the 'welcome email' - I still haven't received that yet either, so don't worry too much. In one of their emails it says to email them if you haven't received a 'welcome email' by September (but I think we'll receive it by then).

Ah right cool, thanks
my status for accommodation is "submitted" still so I suppose I'll just have to wait,
Just got my offer today for Medicine :biggrin:
Yes I think you may be right, thank you. Im just going to use that one and hope for the best.
Original post by dundeecakes
No, I haven't had mine yet either, I've just emailed them to ask about it.so I will let you know. I need my student ID to pay my accommodation deposit, do you know if I can find that anywhere else ? or would that come on the email do you think ?

Is your Student ID the same as your Student Number and Exeter Reference Number? I just did a quick search in my emails for Student ID and looked over all the emails from Exeter, they have those two at the top of quite a few by your name and UCAS personal ID I thinkClick on ones called "Your application to the university of exeter"
Anybody at Birks Grange Block H??:biggrin::biggrin:
[QUOTE=MelzoMan;67181962]Hey,

Hey there - I'm coming to Exeter this year and am in the same position as you. I have yet to get my welcome email, but you can find your student ID when you login to the accommodation website that you applied for accommodation on in the first place.
[QUOTE=fii_onaa;67215792]Anybody at Birks Grange Block H??:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm in Birks Grange Block J - hi! What are you planning to study?
Original post by urbanjungleally

Finance and Management:smile: How bout you??
(edited 7 years ago)

I'm also Birks Grange Block J :biggrin:
BTW @MelzoMan, I received my 'welcome email' today (so yours should come soon if you still don't have it)
[QUOTE=Cinnamon & Clove;13868796]I'll be going to Exeter to do English :biggrin: Can't wait!

Me too! I'm so excited!
[QUOTE=fii_onaa;67219018]Finance and Management:smile: How bout you??

English Literature. Doing finance I bet you'll be totally on top of your expenditure! I can't do maths to save my life! :wink:
Original post by eden3
I'm also Birks Grange Block J :biggrin:

Hey there. It's cool to talk to someone in block J! What are you going to study?
English Literature. Doing finance I bet you'll be totally on top of your expenditure! I can't do maths to save my life! :wink:

HAHA! nahhhh!!!!
Anyone else here in Lafrowda Block N?
Original post by Manone
Hi !! I'm going to Exeter next year as an Erasmus student and I will be staying at Lafrowda. In order to get to know some people there I have applied to two groups on Facebook, Lafrowda 2016-2017 and Exeter's Freshers week 2016-2017. I have applied twice already but they won't accept me. Is anyone in those groups and knows how we get in please? I'd really like to get in there!!!
Thanks!!!

hey hey! where abouts will you be? I'm block B!
Original post by Ambera
Hey guys!
I'm going to be studying geography at Exeter, and have my accomodation confirmed at Birk's Grange village townhouse, block N
Can't wait :biggrin:

Hey! Also in Birks N! Bio student, hoping to move in Saturday
Oh, it's posh? No wonder the expenses were what they were.

English Literature. :wink:

Original post by Jayd Shah
BA English!!!

Original post by L3igh.spence
I got in to study English :biggrin: So excited!!!
Hello English buddies :3333

Quick Reply

Latest