The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official 2012 Nottingham Trent Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Went round today and was really impressed, probably going to firm it Monday/Tuesday!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I firmed Nottingham Trent last Friday, haven't decided what to do about accommodation yet, Sandby Hall looks alright, but tbh it's like an extra £1000 for your own shower, which could be spent on better things like alcohol.. Surely sharing a shower with one other person wouldn't be too bad.. I do it at home, would just have to set down certain rules about hygiene and cleanliness!
Firmed Psychology and Educational Development yesterday. Had a unconditional offer so guaranteed the place :smile:
Original post by Alice-sophie
Firmed Psychology and Educational Development yesterday. Had a unconditional offer so guaranteed the place :smile:

I'm jealous! Unconditional? How? Haha mine was conditional, but they only wanted a pass which I'm on course to get. What accommodation are you looking at?
Reply 24
I firmed about two days ago to study Pharmacology. I was looking at accomodation at the Clifton Campus and I'm sure there are other housing then Peverell and College drive right? Anybody?
Reply 25
Hiyaa, I firmed Fashion Communication and Promotion yesterday! :smile:
Original post by GonnaMarryTheNight
No gill street is fine for freshers. It just says its suitable for post grad and mature students.. not that its necessarily MORE suitable. Gill street has 422 rooms so u can imagine the amount of first years that will be staying there. Also gill street has studio rooms aswell which is more private which is probably where the more mature students decide to stay..
sandby looks like a ****thole! id rather pay the extra grand!

Yeah that was my thinking, just thought id get another opinion :smile: yeah gill looks the best by miles in my opinion. going to see it the end of the month so hopefully get it sorted then. are you a current student or firming for 2012?
Original post by Zahra11
I firmed about two days ago to study Pharmacology. I was looking at accomodation at the Clifton Campus and I'm sure there are other housing then Peverell and College drive right? Anybody?

Yeh Accom @ New Halls?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by BenEdwards1
Yeah that was my thinking, just thought id get another opinion :smile: yeah gill looks the best by miles in my opinion. going to see it the end of the month so hopefully get it sorted then. are you a current student or firming for 2012?

Firmer 2012. I may aswell be a current student lol im there all the time cos my cousin goes there @ clifton campus. My gap year turned into 2 years. Might be going to drama school though so waiting to see the outcome of that before i firm notts. So by time that happens dont think any rooms at gill street will be left lol :frown:
Reply 29
I got an unconditional back in January but have finally confirmed my place! I'm currently on my gap year but going to study primary education in september, at the moment I'm booking accommodation, I've decided on new halls bit have no idea on which block or which floor! Any advice?
One room available in an friendly all male six bed flat for 2012/13.
Located within a very short walk of the Nottingham Trent University and the City Centre. The property benefits from a large open plan kitchen/lounge with washer/dryer, fridge/ freezer, microwave and cooker plus a flat screen TV.
Bedrooms are fully furnished including a 3/4 size bed. Free internet and utillities are included in the price of £82pw.
For more information message me or contact Megaclose via this link. http://www.megaclose.com/accommodation_detail.php?id=425
Reply 31
firmed ntu for law!
Original post by Kayleymay
I got an unconditional back in January but have finally confirmed my place! I'm currently on my gap year but going to study primary education in september, at the moment I'm booking accommodation, I've decided on new halls bit have no idea on which block or which floor! Any advice?

You're booking accommodation? I thought unconditional offers could only do this in April and condition offers in May?
Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh
I'm jealous! Unconditional? How? Haha mine was conditional, but they only wanted a pass which I'm on course to get. What accommodation are you looking at?

I took a gap year, got my results last year. I was looking at going into halls but I already live in Nottingham so it make more sense for me to stay at home as i will save so much money and isn't too far to communicate too. Where are you looking at going ??
Original post by Alice-sophie
I took a gap year, got my results last year. I was looking at going into halls but I already live in Nottingham so it make more sense for me to stay at home as i will save so much money and isn't too far to communicate too. Where are you looking at going ??

I don't know where I should stay tbh! There's a lot of good ones I visited last year but I'm really undecided. What course are you doing? xx
Reply 35
I've firmed but What happens now?
Reply 36
I've firmed Fashion Communication and Promotion :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by 05aalloush
I've firmed Fashion Communication and Promotion :smile:

I've also firmed Fashion Communication and Promotion! haha :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by kirstyvf
I've also firmed Fashion Communication and Promotion! haha :smile:

Me toooo! How exciting :biggrin:
Reply 39
I've received a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent and I'll be firming soon! Just waiting to hear back from York :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending