The Student Room Group

How long has everyone been lifting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadez
But the real question is can you dunk tho ?

no.
Original post by ivy.98
bench: 20kg
ohp: 10kg
squat: 30kg
deadlift: 45kg

5 ft 8 and around 68kg
poverty lifts
[QUOTE="Dnkz7;63057539"]
Original post by DeliciousAbs
Would like to see this 'proof'. Inb4 skinny 13/14 inch arms.]

Spoiler

I'm now eating a lot of proteins to build muscle, but yeah I'm sorry if I sounded cocky and arrogant I'm just bored :frown:

I look the same as you with slightly less chest mass and more defined abs. Whats your height and weight?
Reply 123
[QUOTE="SAhm95;63085771"]
Original post by Dnkz7

I look the same as you with slightly less chest mass and more defined abs. Whats your height and weight?

Post pics and lifts.
Strength training for a few months. Been really patchy with my training because of illness. Got a terrible physique (imo). Started my training from scratch again after not going to the gym for a while in the last few months. Rebuilding the machine. Squats 100kg nice and light but need to work on form/ankle mobility. This is ATG but they don't feel quite right, Deadlifts 150 - 160kg depending on what I'm doing that day (deadlifting 3x a week atm), bench 60kg (tendonitus limits what I can do comfortably). Assisted chin ups (can't do them without a band, tendonitus flairs up)

Not sure on current 1RMs.

My lifting history goes back much further, but again, I've been plagued by illness/injury.

Just trying to get more experience under the bar. Working on technique other things. Gains will come. Patience.
Reply 125
[QUOTE="SAhm95;63085771"]
Original post by Dnkz7

I'm 5'8 and weigh approx 165lbs (75kg)
[QUOTE="FabAbs;63085841"]
Original post by SAhm95

Post pics and lifts.

squat: 62.5kg
incline bench: 50kg
deadlift: 80kg
bent over row: 60kg
barbell curl: 30kg
[QUOTE="SAhm95;63088965"]
Original post by FabAbs

squat: 62.5kg
incline bench: 50kg
deadlift: 80kg
bent over row: 60kg
barbell curl: 30kg

Well I'm benching 140kg and deadlifting 245kg so I doubt you look anything close to me in reality

Wrong person
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="ABmazing;63089771"]
Original post by SAhm95

Well I'm benching 140kg and deadlifting 245kg so I doubt you look anything close to me in reality

Wrong person

I was talking to dnkz7 lol
Reply 129
[QUOTE="SAhm95;63090425"]
Original post by ABmazing

I was talking to dnkz7 lol

How do you get more defined abs? I hardly work out, and I dont use weights either.
[QUOTE="Dnkz7;63090655"]
Original post by SAhm95

How do you get more defined abs? I hardly work out, and I dont use weights either.

high bar atg squats and deadlifts with good form whilst squeezing abs in. Heavy bent over rows and overhead presses also help. Do full body workouts 3 times a week so your abs/core are getting hit with optimal frequency.

Quick Reply

Latest