The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

A Week in the Life: Warwick edition (see first post)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing biology?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by JohnnySPal
I'll give a out a tip for third year Maths students: If you're not sure whether to do three or four years, decide ASAP. I finally decided in the second term that I didn't want to do the fourth year (if only because all but one of the fourth year courses I tried out were piss-poor), but in order to try all the modules I did I had to sacrifice trying some third year modules I might have been better suited to. I easily got 80% on half my modules, but because I got a couple of really crap marks and because I couldn't overCAT much I "only" came out with ~75%, which I was kinda disappointed with.

DON'T, under ANY circumstances, do Functional Analysis II. I'd avoid Measure Theory as well; it's a nice enough module but the exam tends to be hideous.

Why?
I dunno. I quite liked Functional Analysis 2, and Measure Theory was OK too (though the lecturer left something to be desired this year).
Reply 203
Can you write a description of your joint honors please?
Reply 204
hi could you describe and explain how the joint course is like.
I want to study English literature and french.
Thank you:tongue:
Reply 205
Original post by Segi
Could anybody write something about English and Italian Literature? Starting the course in October, looking forward to it, but a little anxious too... Pretty please?

Same i was thinking of English and french literature.
Hey guys! I've come across this amazing Facebook page which has links to all of our halls groups as well as loads of other information! I've found it so useful when it comes to meeting people etc its so good! -facebook.com/groups/987144347965989/?fref=ts
Anyone doing bsc management willing to write typical week? Ty
Hello! I would really apreciate it if someone could write about their experience at International Management ( or just Management). Would you recommend this course?
Anyone doing Accounting and Finance? What sort of timetable do you have in first year in terms of being in lectures.
Hi! Can anyone share their International Management experience? Would you recommend this course?
Could Someone do one/direct me to the one for Business & Management??
Reply 212
Please could someone do one for law? :smile:
Can someone tell me a bit about Discrete Mathematics?
How different/similar is it to pure maths and pure computer science courses? How many lecture/seminar hours per week? Any major disadvantages/advantages to doing discrete maths as opposed to computer science? Is the support from each department just as good? Are there the same opportunities for projects/placements/year abroad/etc available for discrete maths students? Is it fun if u both love maths and comp sci?
I got an offer and I am not sure if I should change it to pure Computer Science, on the open day head of computer science said it is possible to do so within 2 weeks so it got me thinking. Thanks for any of this information :smile:
We sacrifice the geese to the mighty Koan, the Koan knows all.
Hope y'all don't mind me resurrecting this thread.

But could someone from law do one? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest