De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by shereez234
hi guys i am a first year student at DMU.. so if there is anything you would like to know about uni/offers or accommodation let me know.. i will try to help you as much as possible...

hi, could you tell me how is the law?how difficult is it for someone who is not english?
as far as the accomodation is concerned, i d like you to tell me a few things.
how is the life in Leicester?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by alexxa
Im applying for the Fashion Buying course and got an acknowledgement today ! :smile: Hopefully I will get on offer soon ! :biggrin:

Original post by xxAuraliaxx
offer for Adult Nursing :smile:

Original post by charlotteboulton28
i've applied for a place on the English course and i've got an interview on Wednesday (7/12/11). SO NERVOUS.
hopefully it'll go well as it's probably my insurance choice.
gaaah!
it's all so stressful! D:

All added to the list :smile:
Original post by greekguy
hi, could you tell me how is the law?how difficult is it for someone who is not english?
as far as the accomodation is concerned, i d like you to tell me a few things.
how is the life in Leicester?

Hi. Firstly sorry for the late reply.. and i am pretty confused about what you are asking?"how is law" could mean like how is the law course and how is the laws and regulations here?

Anyway i will answer both of them to be safe

Law course is a highly ranked course here. it's taught in hugh aston which is a very new building with modern facilities..
and laws and regulations are maintained quite well here.. leicester is safe throughout the night.. i have been around leicester in morning 3-5 even..

Life in Leicester is good.. DMU student life is a good experience.. + night life here is great.. you can make friends easily as every one around here is friendly and nice

Hope you are answered.. anything else ? let me know :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by shereez234

Hope you are answered.. anything else ? let me know :smile:

Hi just wondering if you knew how long it takes for departments to respond to applications, in particular education? I wondered if you may have friends in that department whom you could ask. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Hooby
Hi just wondering if you knew how long it takes for departments to respond to applications, in particular education? I wondered if you may have friends in that department whom you could ask. Thanks :smile:

Hi, Usually they reply by early january.. but i will give you a more specific answer later today when i meet some one from that course.. :smile:
Reply 65

i've applied for a place on the English course and i've got an interview on Wednesday (7/12/11). SO NERVOUS.
hopefully it'll go well as it's probably my insurance choice.
gaaah!
it's all so stressful! D:

I received an offer from them three weeks ago but they still want me to go up for an interview. Mine's on the 7th as well
Reply 66
I'm applying for Law/Psychology :biggrin:
Hopefully sending off my application tomorrow!
Reply 67
Still heard nothing :'(
Reply 68
Original post by Lambo_93
Still heard nothing :'(

I'm applying at De Montfort, Herts and Sunderland :biggrin:
Reply 69
Got an offer for Education Studies!!! :biggrin:
Reply 70
I applied for Business and management and got an acknowlegement email saying they were looking through my application at the end of last week. Haven't heard anything yet though, it's the only offer I will accept aswell :frown:
Reply 71
Ready for my interview tommorow! :biggrin: hope all goes well
Reply 72
Original post by xxAuraliaxx
offer for Adult Nursing :smile:

CONGRATULATIONS! Is that the Degree in September or the Diploma in Jan? I just had my interview yesterday for the diploma starting in Jan. Obviously just waiting to hear now......
Original post by LucieBlue
CONGRATULATIONS! Is that the Degree in September or the Diploma in Jan? I just had my interview yesterday for the diploma starting in Jan. Obviously just waiting to hear now......

It's for the degree in september I heard back from them exactly 3 weeks after my interview so hang in there, but im sure you'll do well :smile:
Reply 74
Got an offer for Fim Studies :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by Jodianne
I'm applying at De Montfort, Herts and Sunderland :biggrin:

For Pharmacy! :biggrin:
Pharmacy!
Just confirmation so far though :frown:
Reply 77
Original post by VneetaB
I received an email from them today stating that they would like to give me an offer which will come through to my UCAS Track shortly! :smile:
Fingers crossed for the both of us :biggrin:

I know this is completely off this threads topic but your applying to Herts too :biggrin:!

Hey I have applied for pharmacy there too however i havnt received anything back yet :frown:, I mean I applied on nov 18th so not sure when they would reply to me, if you dont mind me asking when did u apply and oh was there any entrance test for pharmacy dmu???

Thank you :smile:
Reply 78
I recieved a letter from DMU today saying they have offered me a place for marketing management and inviting me to an optional open day and informal interview. The problem is I applied for 2 courses at DMU because that is where I really want to go, however the course they have accepted me on isn't really the one I want to do :/ Is there still a chance that I will recieve an offer for the other course? Or should I call them up? Do unis not like it when you apply for 2 courses at the same place?
Reply 79
DMU Architecture applicants how did you find the interview yesterday if you went?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending