The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Hi, I've already made one for Aberdeen, but I figured we should have a separate one for Robert Gordons! So post here if you are applying here!!

I'm applying for business management, hope to have it away next week, it's a great uni!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i've applied for Robert gordon to do nursing. Sent mine of tuesday and had an email from them saying they were considering my application
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Hey. I'm confirmed already on an unconditional offer. Starting a postgrad in 2012 and looking forward to it.
Reply 3
I've applied for Events Management. Despite meeting the entry requirements and having some work experience, I don't think I'll get in. Really competitive apparently
I applied for Engineering. It's my fifth choice though so i'm probably not going :P
Reply 5
Hey,

I applied for Forensic Science. RGU is my Firm choice. Got an E-Mail from them saying they will wait until January to make a decision. :frown:
Reply 6
I applied for Architecture (K100) :smile:
Pharmacy 2012 I hope. :biggrin: Sent it off a week or so ago. They acknowledged my application so it's a case of "and now we wait." Course looks great though. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hey i've applied for Dietetics and nutrition and just nutrition as well :smile:! Been sent and got an email saying they have recieved my applications and are considering them! Think i probs won't hear untill Jan but i really wanna know now, it's killing me :redface:
sending ucas form off tonight, am reapplying as i didn't get in last year. Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Last year i needed a B in one higher so it was my insurance choice but because aberdeen wanted BB at advanced higher i *&*&*& my higher up and ended up with BC at Advanced higher :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by duncaniw
I've applied for Events Management. Despite meeting the entry requirements and having some work experience, I don't think I'll get in. Really competitive apparently

I went with my friend to the Events Management talk at the open day, they said its about 1000 applicants, and 40 places.
Reply 11
GREAT!
Reply 12
i applied for law but its not one of my first choices
Reply 13
Hi, I'm applying for Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical and Offshore :biggrin:
Reply 14
Applied for International Hospitality Management and got an E-Mail a couple of days ago wishing me Happy Birthday..

Thanks, but I would be prefer an offer apart from the fact that my birthday is in August.. :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Original post by mirili
Applied for International Hospitality Management and got an E-Mail a couple of days ago wishing me Happy Birthday..

Thanks, but I would be prefer an offer apart from the fact that my birthday is in August.. :s-smilie:

Haha got the same 'Happy Birthday' Mail. Mine is in January. Would like to get a Birthday Mail then with an offer. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Painting and Contemporary Art Practice.
Reply 17
Original post by mirili

Hey Im applying for the international hospitality.. the course seems very good from what i have seen from there website.. Im really looking forward to it.. if i pick RGU! Is RGU ur first choice?
Reply 18
Original post by Alt__x
I went with my friend to the Events Management talk at the open day, they said its about 1000 applicants, and 40 places.

If there were that many applicants the grade requirements would be ABB .. just find it hard to believe that there would be 1000 applicants when the grades are at BCC.. they only say that to ensure that you make them ur firm!
Reply 19
Original post by colly92
Hey Im applying for the international hospitality.. the course seems very good from what i have seen from there website.. Im really looking forward to it.. if i pick RGU! Is RGU ur first choice?

No, first choice would be Strathclyde (offer veeery unlikely :rolleyes:), then Edinburgh and then RGU.. Although I looked around a lot, Uni seems great but it's SO far up north, scares me off a little bit.

Quick Reply

Latest