The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the June 2011 D1 AQA paper? If you could either post it or PM me then i'd really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot :smile:
MEI FP2 exam this Friday. Would be very grateful to anyone who could upload the June 2011 paper. Thanks :smile:
Reply 642
June 2011 edexcel C2 question paper and mark scheme please. I am willing to trade!
Reply 643
Does anyone have the papers and mark schemes for the following exams (OCR)
FP3 June 11
M3 June 11

Thanks in advance :smile:
Does anyone have Edexcel M2 June 2011 ?

Thanks a lot.
Does anyone have any of these papers, if so, can you send them to me as an attatchment please.
Loool someone must have these papers
S1, M1 or M2 solomon papers?
Hey all!! I really need AQA MFP2 MARK SCHEME for JUNE 2011!!! PLEASE POST IT, IF ANYONE HAS IT
THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT :smile:))))
Reply 649
Could you possibly post or send me a link for the paper, seeing as it has been around a month after i was hoping you could issue it.
Reply 650
firstly, how do you post a question? or anything at all for that matter....

also, anyone have a link for the ocr S1 January 2006 mathematics paper?
would greatly appreciate it, thanks so much(:
Original post by Kelza
firstly, how do you post a question? or anything at all for that matter....

also, anyone have a link for the ocr S1 January 2006 mathematics paper?
would greatly appreciate it, thanks so much(:

If you want someone to notice that you're talking to them, you quote them like I quoted you.
And you just did post a question!
Okay, on top of the page, you go to 'forums' and you can choose a specific forum that suits your question the best, may it be politics, study help, chat or relationship related. It's all gonna be there like so:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

You want to ask something regarding maths past papers then you to go forums, then study help, then maths, then math exams and it'll lead you here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=373

To get around TSR more and get the hang of how to handle it this is the perfect TSR corner for you-

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/TSR_Welcome_Pack

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php

Good luck!!!!!!
Reply 652
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi everyone,

I have tried searching for a couple of hours now and with no success to find the Decision maths 1 (D1) paper, code 4736 for 23rd January 2012. If anyone could please be as kind as to point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks,

Chris
Does anybody have a pack of all the C4 papers or one of all the M1 /C3?
Reply 655
Hello :smile:
does anyone happen too have any Edexcel C2 and M1 papers and mark schemes? or know of where i could get them? my teacher said he's not going to give us any till after the half term!! I really need to start them now :/
Thank you :smile:
Reply 656
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I will anyway, saves me making a thread and cluttering the forum.

I will have completed 9 modules by the end of June, Maths and F.M AS. I have already completed A-Level Maths but I'm worried about how my modules will be distributed as the school won't cash them in until June.

The modules I will have will be:

C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, S2, D1, D2, FP1.

I have completed C1-4, S1, D1, and FP1.

The school says my modules would be distributed like this. C1-4, S1, and D1 for my A-level, and then FP1, D2, S2, for AS F.M. However I thought you could only have the AS and A2 modules together i.e S1, and S2, D1 and D2. If this were the case and was to do poorly in S2 or D2 would it drag my score down in Maths?

Original post by WaNaBe
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I will anyway, saves me making a thread and cluttering the forum.

I will have completed 9 modules by the end of June, Maths and F.M AS. I have already completed A-Level Maths but I'm worried about how my modules will be distributed as the school won't cash them in until June.

The modules I will have will be:

C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, S2, D1, D2, FP1.

I have completed C1-4, S1, D1, and FP1.

The school says my modules would be distributed like this. C1-4, S1, and D1 for my A-level, and then FP1, D2, S2, for AS F.M. However I thought you could only have the AS and A2 modules together i.e S1, and S2, D1 and D2. If this were the case and was to do poorly in S2 or D2 would it drag my score down in Maths?

I think you have it a little wrong - this is how it works.

C1-C4 and FP1 are fixed in Maths and Further respectively.
The remaining two that go into Maths must be (from yours) S1 & D1, S1 & S2, or D1 & D2. The combination that gets the best possible grade for Maths will be chosen.

AS Further will take the rest, and the grade for AS Further has a lower priority than Maths. So doing poorly in one module, but well in the rest, will have no impact on your Maths score, as the bad module will go into AS Further.

Hope this makes sense :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 658
Original post by Xero Xenith
I think you have it a little wrong - this is how it works.

C1-C4 and FP1 are fixed in Maths and Further respectively.
The remaining two that go into Maths must be (from yours) S1 & D1, S1 & S2, or D1 & D2. The combination that gets the best possible grade for Maths will be chosen.

AS Further will take the rest, and the grade for AS Further has a lower priority than Maths. So doing poorly in one module, but well in the rest, will have no impact on your Maths score, as the bad module will go into AS Further.

Hope this makes sense :smile:

Thanks, so this means if I were to do terrible in S2 and D2 they would put it in my AS F.M? :smile:
Original post by WaNaBe
Thanks, so this means if I were to do terrible in S2 and D2 they would put it in my AS F.M? :smile:

Yes, as far as I know. I checked this against the latest version of the OCR spec but it should be the same for other boards. May be worth a look though.

The A-level grade gets priority, so it's perfectly possible for you to get A*e or Au. (If you end up with a U in AS Further, I think you can ask them to shift some of the good ones from Maths though.)

Latest