The Student Room Group

Warsi: Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Apa
Finally. However, looking at the sentences of the group of 9 Rochdale men -the ringleader got 19 years - is ridiculous. The young girls who were abused will suffer for the rest of their lives, so should ALL of the 9 men who took part. They should be jailed for life.

Does it make sense to use up the space in jail for sex offenders who "release" they're victims and let murderers run free? Or does it make sense to fill jails with murderers and let sex offenders run free?
Original post by Ayesha1234
Lmao, you're looking at a specific time period. If you look at all rape convictions, you'll find that more Muslim men are not convicted of this type of crime, it's only recently that these guys are popping up hence, your argument doesn't stand because for Muslims to be more likely to be rapists, this would have to be the case historically. Also, I'll remind you again, that just because recent convictions involved largely Muslims doesn't mean all Muslims are rapists nor does it implicate that Islam preaches men to rape women.

depends what you mean by 'historically' , historically muslims have only arrived in this country in large numbers since the late 1970s onwards, so certainly now they have established communites in the uk, and 2nd gen families, there is a coinciding high proportion of muslim men invloved in underaged sex crimes.
i have never said all muslims are rapists, despite what you are trying to infer, i have said that stats show that muslim men are many times more likely to be involed in the sort of sex abuse as in the OP than non muslims. That fact is too stark to be ignored , and yet it seems to be ignored only by the muslim community (such as you) who really should be trying to do something to address it instead of being pedantic
Original post by kka25
I thought you're a Muslim?

I am a Muslim.

You're not going to be satisfied with this answer but yes, I believe that she should cover her hair but it's not my place to enforce it on her, it should be the individual's choice. If I forced her to cover her hair, she wouldn't get the reward for it because it's not her intention if that makes sense? At the end of the day, she has to answer for her actions like we all have to answer for ours.
Reply 63
Original post by rival_
Does it make sense to use up the space in jail for sex offenders who "release" they're victims and let murderers run free? Or does it make sense to fill jails with murderers and let sex offenders run free?

Not quite sure how this is relevant to anything but first, it's "their" and not "they're." Also, how about we just have them both (shock horror at that idea, I know!) in prison and not jail people for things like dealing/carrying cannabis? Rapists and murderers are on the same level, in my mind. They're both scum who need to be jailed for life. Rapists should never be released.

Please don't bother replying to me again unless you actually have a valid point.
Reply 64
Original post by Apa
Not quite sure how this is relevant to anything but first, it's "their" and not "they're." Also, how about we just have them both (shock horror at that idea, I know!) in prison and not jail people for things like dealing/carrying cannabis? Rapists and murderers are on the same level, in my mind. They're both scum who need to be jailed for life. Rapists should never be released.

Please don't bother replying to me again unless you actually have a valid point.

Hi.
Reply 65
Original post by Florrick
Where does it say rape? Watch this- a brief explanation with context.

And yet none of that actually rids us of the clear implication of rape? He says only that they have the same rights as other slaves, but being as in the Quran there are punishments put down for a wife who refuses her husband her bed, how can we possibly assume these slaves are not subject to harsher terms from their male muslim captors?
What is the point of this article?

This has already been widely stated by many people all over the media and so called "Pakistani community leaders".

This lady Baroness Warsi is just an attention seeker, she has brought nothing new to the subject and is disconnected with most of the Muslim and Pakistani community and shows little interest in them.

Personally I don't see waht "Pakistani" has to do with this. Rapes happen every day in the UK and organised rape gangs are all over the country of every nationality.

Edit: Even if there is a race element to it, so what? The prosecutors, jury and judge should determine whether there is a race element to the case or not. If there is, then the men accused should be given extra punishment. If it is determined that there isn't then they will still be punished for the other horrific crimes they committed. The media spin on this is unbeleivable. Making a whole community of nationals feel somehow responsible, even if indirectly or subtly will only alienate them further.
(edited 11 years ago)
As much as I dislike her, I do think people need to put aside political correctness and address the elephant in the room that is these crimes did involve some racial motivation.
(edited 11 years ago)
The muslims on this website are disgusting. How could they neg a post about something that is so obviously wrong. Muslims will protect their kind even if they are the lowest of the scum.
Original post by planetearth
What is the point of this article?

This has already been widely stated by many people all over the media and so called "Pakistani community leaders".

This lady Baroness Warsi is just an attention seeker, she has brought nothing new to the subject and is disconnected with most of the Muslim and Pakistani community and shows little interest in them.

Personally I don't see waht "Pakistani" has to do with this. Rapes happen every day in the UK and organised rape gangs are all over the country of every nationality.

Because Pakistani muslims do a disproportionately large amount of these racist rape crimes. Brits are getting sick of you muslims trying to deny this.
Original post by Antifascist
Because Pakistani muslims do a disproportionately large amount of these racist rape crimes. Brits are getting sick of you muslims trying to deny this.

I find that very hard to believe.

Anyone can make a claim like that. I can say Polish people commit more domestic abuse in proportion to white Anglo-Saxons, but would that be true? No.

So what proof do you have to back that claim up?

Googling, "Rates of Pakistani men committing rapes in the UK" won't get you far, I assure you.
Reply 71

Some of these crimes are not based on race. Women in there own country cover them selves. Here you see females flunting there bodies. They see it as a target.

Who is denying it? I am not. I think that instead of everyone going "deportt deportt back to pakitannn!!" I think they should rot in jail for the rest of there lives.

How are we responsible for the ****ty justice system that is in place? 6 years for rape?
That is pathetic. When they will be out, they will get caught for rape once more and the headline "Pakistani immigrant benefit claiming muslims caught for pathetic rape of 15 year old white British female from blabla"
And the cycle will continue
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
People of all races and religion are able to and to some extent DO; see white girls as 'fair game' or lets just narrow it down to young girls in general. However this is a small minority.

The issue isn't to do with the race of these vile child molesters, it's more to do with how educated they are and in the recent Rochdale case it's evident that those 9 low-lifes were savage simpletons who had no morality what so ever.
Original post by Blastoise
Some of these crimes are not based on race. Women in there own country cover them selves. Here you see females flunting there bodies. They see it as a target.

Who is denying it? I am not. I think that instead of everyone going "deportt deportt back to pakitannn!!" I think they should rot in jail for the rest of there lives.

How are we responsible for the ****ty justice system that is in place? 6 years for rape?
That is pathetic. When they will be out, they will get caught for rape once more and the headline "Pakistani immigrant benefit claiming muslims caught for pathetic rape of 15 year old white British female from blabla"
And the cycle will continue

Why should the British taxpayer feed these pakistani scum in their prisons? It costs countless millions of pounds over a lifetime to keep just one inmate in a jail cell. They should just be deported back to pakistan where they can prey on the girls there, except they won't because the pakistani justice would simply have these scum killed.
Reply 74
Why should the British taxpayer feed these pakistani scum in their prisons? It costs countless millions of pounds over a lifetime to keep just one inmate in a jail cell. They should just be deported back to pakistan where they can prey on the girls there, except they won't because the pakistani justice would simply have these scum killed.

Why don't you go and knock on there door and and find out why Britain is so nice towards criminals. They already are serving 78 years altogether. That is costing the tax payers so much money already. Shooting such scum is justified everywhere but Britain. Even the pets have "human rights" here
Reply 75
Why on Earth were these girls leaving care homes unsupervised with strange men? Surely that's the bigger question here?
Reply 76
Original post by Hannah-A
People of all races and religion are able to and to some extent DO; see white girls as 'fair game' or lets just narrow it down to young girls in general. However this is a small minority.

The issue isn't to do with the race of these vile child molesters, it's more to do with how educated they are and in the recent Rochdale case it's evident that those 9 low-lifes were savage simpletons who had no morality what so ever.

Can you give some examples of this beyond this and similar cases specifically of middle-aged Mirpuri men?
Reply 77
I would like to think these men will get a taste of their own medicine in the showers.
Reply 78
Original post by Steevee
And yet none of that actually rids us of the clear implication of rape? He says only that they have the same rights as other slaves, but being as in the Quran there are punishments put down for a wife who refuses her husband her bed, how can we possibly assume these slaves are not subject to harsher terms from their male muslim captors?

No worries.

Nouman Ali Khan refers to Surah An-Nur, 32-33.

Qur'an 24:33 (extract)
And do not, in order to gain some of the fleeting pleasures of this worldly life, coerce your [slave] maidens into whoredom if they happen to be desirous of marriage; and if anyone should coerce them, then, verily, after they have been compelled [to submit in their helplessness], God will be much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace!

It includes prohibition of giving your slave to other men and it refers to any form of coercing/forcing a female slave into (extra-marital) sex.
Reply 79
Original post by kka25
Yeah, I wasn't happy with the answer :/

There is a Muslim female though that does wear a headscarf in the British Respect party.

Quick Reply

Latest