The Student Room Group

Nicole Scherzinger v Cheryl Cole

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dee Leigh
She's still dating him? What the hell?

I know =/ She's crazy! Other than being fit Ashley is just a jerk.
Reply 81
bradshawi
x

You actually sound like you have a major chip on your shoulder :erm:

Fine, you don't like Cheryl; I'm not exactly her biggest fan either. But why bring up her background? Why bring up something she had no control over and use it against her? Why even generalise an entire class? Hating her just because she's a 'chav' is beyond pathetic. Calling her arrogant because she stuck up for herself isn't particularly clever either. I bet if you were in that position you would have stuck up for yourself, no? Ok, maybe it was unprofessional in the way she did it but I'd hardly class being proud of your roots as arrogance.

Unjustified intolerance isn't going to do you any favours.
Original post by bradshawi
Have you ever heard of the under-class? Along with other interpretations the term chav means 'Council House And Violence'. I know I'm right so I don't appreciate you consistently attempting to challenge me.

Ever heard of snobbery? I dare you to go somewhere like that and call them "under-class" :smile:
Original post by Dee Leigh
I do agree with you but that was so unprofessional, particularly as she heard it in the press (she should know better than to read/listen to the press). X Factor is a singing contest not a slanging match and she should have been judging Wagner's performance. I do respect people who despite their background try to have a better life but she could have brought that up backstage rather than in front of the audience and nation.

Yer I do agree with it being unprofessional but if it was in private I guess nobody would know she stuck up for herself and those people.
Original post by pinda.college

Original post by pinda.college
Nicole I want to be inside you:coma:

Umm...:K:

Spoiler

Original post by sarah-marsbars
I know =/ She's crazy! Other than being fit Ashley is just a jerk.

For real? Are you sure? What the hell? I've been hearing that because she was dropped from the US X Factor Ashley's got a plan to woo her back, and she's been denying that she's spoken to him since they divorced but seriously? Ok she probably still loves him but she must be fool is she's still dating him.

And I agree he's fit she he's such a t*** and a man w****!
Nicole has proved she does not have to sing autotuned crap to be a superstar. She may have risen to fame that way, but she played an awesome Maureen in the Hollywood Bowl RENT show (see below links), thus proving her ability to be diverse in her performances and she appears to have a personality. Plus her accent doesn't make me want to stick my fingers in my ears.

Cheryl Cole irritaes the hell out of me. She is a chav and always will be - the only reason she was voted Stylish Woman of the Year or whatever was due to her team of stylists. Notice whenever she tries her own ideas she looks a total mess. She's also racist (her attack on the toilet cleaner) and mean to that Derek guy, playing around with his feelings. She acted self righteous to Danni minogue when she was denied the UK X factor job, then wailed endlessly when she got sacked from US X Factor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvU9MCUr0Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-9DaCCgPY
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87
im a cheryl fan
but i like nicole too
Reply 88
Original post by Linzikins
Ever heard of snobbery? I dare you to go somewhere like that and call them "under-class" :smile:

Well you are implying that violence is their only way of resolving issues.
Nicole hands down
Nicole scherzinger's hot.
Reply 91
Original post by aeterno
You actually sound like you have a major chip on your shoulder :erm:

Fine, you don't like Cheryl; I'm not exactly her biggest fan either. But why bring up her background? Why bring up something she had no control over and use it against her? Why even generalise an entire class? Hating her just because she's a 'chav' is beyond pathetic. Calling her arrogant because she stuck up for herself isn't particularly clever either. I bet if you were in that position you would have stuck up for yourself, no? Ok, maybe it was unprofessional in the way she did it but I'd hardly class being proud of your roots as arrogance.

Unjustified intolerance isn't going to do you any favours.

That's only one example that contributes to her being arrogant. She always looks so smug and it's frustrating because behind the make-up etc. she is so insignificant. Look, I don't have a 'chip on my shoulder', I'm just expressing a valid opinion.
Well you are implying that violence is their only way of resolving issues.

Well if you insult people by saying they are so brutish what would they have to lose :smile:

I'm pretty sure there are hundreds of ordinary hard-working people in poverty that would call you a silly little girl for being so naive.

If you are at university with a student loan then you can't look down on them when you don't even have your own money :smile:
Cheryl is far prettier.
I don't really know enough about Nicole Scherzinger, but I cannot stand Cheryl Cole! She's a complete pikey. Remember when she attacked the toilet cleaner? Complete lack of class. A leopard can never change its spots, so once a chav always a chav. I hope the world wakes up and sees her for what she really is. She grew up on a council estate, and have you seen her family!? A bunch of criminals. She doesn't have any talent, she's as common as muck, awful voice and mannerism, atricious make-up and hair... I can't stand her arrogance. She is absolutely nothing. I think it's about time classier women are given more attention and the media stops focusing on Cole, because anyone with a brain surely doesn't care?

Oh and before anyone starts either quoting me or thinking I'm envious of her, I most certainly am not!

I agree.

Am I also the only one who's noticed how fake she acts on the judging panel of the X Factor? She tries hard to mask and supress her hatred and annoyance towards auditionees.
Reply 95
Original post by Linzikins
If you are at university with a student loan then you can't look down on them when you don't even have your own money :smile:

No not really. People go to university because they primarily want to improve their job prospects. They probably didn't even go to university and I am going in 2012 because I like learning and I want a career. Unlike some who live off of benefits. Looking down on people isn't all to do with money, it's to do with mannerisms as well. I really don't want to be 'arguing' with someone I don't know over something so trivial, which I didn't even start. You just happened to challenge some of my views and I don't think it's fair for me to sit back and let you embarrass me. I've made my point, and you have made yours..so let's just leave it at that? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by Superstar6318
I agree.

Am I also the only one who's noticed how fake she acts on the judging panel of the X Factor? She tries hard to mask and supress her hatred and annoyance towards auditionees.

You are one of the few that appears to have common sense :smile:
lol....
Reply 98
She always has that smug look on her face. I read somewhere ages ago (it was in 2010, I think) that a contestant, Wagner or something? on the X-Factor said something along the lines of 'she's from a council estate' to a reporter and then Cole brought it up on the live show purposely to embarrass him. Basically, she said that "I'm very proud of my roots" despite being from a family of criminals. She is arrogant and she thinks she's important, but really she isn't. Now, that was my point!

You can disagree with me, but I don't think you should 'destest' me just for having an opinion.

Hate people like you, posh and always looking down on other people.
Reply 99
That's only one example that contributes to her being arrogant. She always looks so smug and it's frustrating because behind the make-up etc. she is so insignificant. Look, I don't have a 'chip on my shoulder', I'm just expressing a valid opinion.

Maybe it is frustrating to you how smug she can be but the example which you gave of her arrogance was not a good one. That was just another excuse to bring up her background.

Your opinion becomes invalid the minute you use something against her which she cannot control. It merely becomes ignorant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending