The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for The Forge by the end of the week

Are you a fresher & which flat have you applied to go into?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by StacFace
Anyone else applying to Sunderland for 2012 entry?

I've sent off an application for Law and if I get an offer it will be my insurance choice, and I'd probably stay at The Forge as it had the most rooms left last year for insurance & clearing applicants and I think it'll have more of a community feel with having it's own bar/food place.

I have applied for Law for september and also at the Forge :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by StacFace
I've applied for accommodation, what sort of problem are you having?

It's all sorted now I called them and they were having some problems with the website. Got my accommodation all sorted for Panns Bank.
guys i still havent had an offer for an events management course, should i be worried because ive had alll 4 other offers back from my choices
i rang in january and they said they were still looking at my application?
Reply 84
Original post by abcdefghijkate
guys i still havent had an offer for an events management course, should i be worried because ive had alll 4 other offers back from my choices

I still don`t have mine too and I sent my application in October. Although I don`t think that we should be worried. They will sent us an offer someday :biggrin:

Last year I didn't get my offer from Sunderland till around March/april time,
don't worry about it :smile:
Reply 86
I may get an offer for business marketing...i am confused..One can apply for accommodation if he has a ucas number but i am applying through university foreign office not via ucas...so what would be the procedure to apply for accommodation since i didn't apply via ucas..
Original post by viltee
I still don`t have mine too and I sent my application in October. Although I don`t think that we should be worried. They will sent us an offer someday :biggrin:

Yeah I rang them friday they said the faculty are slow due to applicant numbers! This is my first choice so I'm anxious to get an offer from them ASAP!
Original post by Hannahp2401
Last year I didn't get my offer from Sunderland till around March/april time,
don't worry about it :smile:

Okay thank you it should be soon then! :smile:
Reply 89
Yeah I rang them friday they said the faculty are slow due to applicant numbers! This is my first choice so I'm anxious to get an offer from them ASAP!

What are you going to study there ? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
I got my offers back from sunderland last week (after ringing them twice) super happy.
Reply 91
Hey i've applied to do pharmacy and want to stay at the forge but it says there en-suite rooms are already sold out, surely not?!
Reply 92
Original post by charb16
Hey i've applied to do pharmacy and want to stay at the forge but it says there en-suite rooms are already sold out, surely not?!

Yes, they only have 11 ensuite rooms and 4 studios altogether, so it's not suprising that they've sold out already. It's mainly non-ensuite accommodation.
Original post by charb16

I was gutted when I saw that the en suite rooms had all gone!
Reply 94
I've applied for 2012 entry to Sunderland, got accommodation sorted too. Panns Bank, Flat 8!
Reply 95
Original post by Hannahp2401
I was gutted when I saw that the en suite rooms had all gone!

Me too! There is scotia quay which has en-suites though so hopefully they still have some left :smile:
Reply 96
Got my offer through the other morning. Scotia Quay, riverside view with en suite, here I come :wink:
Reply 97
anyone applied to Pharmacy or The Forge accommodation? If so, what block/flats you in?! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by asaaal
anyone applied to Pharmacy or The Forge accommodation? If so, what block/flats you in?! :smile:

I've applied for pharmacy :smile:
Reply 99
I want to stay at Scotia Quay so I applied online putting Scotia Quay, Panns bank and the Clanny house (just because you had to put 3) and they replied back to me with an offer from Clanny house which I really would rather not stay in. Does this mean there's no rooms left in Scotia Quay or Pann's bank? Is anyone else in this situation? What happens if I decline the offer will they offer somewhere else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending