The Student Room Group

GUYS - I need your opinion. Is this coming on too strong?

So I don't feel this way about guys all too often, but I really like this guy. I think I've made my the way I feel pretty obvious. I always made an effort to talk to him at parties, try and talk to him in the one lesson I have with him and just give off signals that I don't give to anyone else.

So... guys, if I suggested to him that we do some casual revision sessions together, is this coming on too strong? Would you get the message? Do you think as a guy you would clock on that a girl likes you if she acted in the way I've described?

Thanks for any advice etc and blahdyblah. x
Reply 1
It's not coming on too strong and whether he'll get the message kind of depends on how observant he is and whether you just make an effort to talk to him or whether you actually openly flirt with him. Guys can be dense.
Reply 2
You have to gauge it on his reactions when you drop the hints. There is no straight answer to this. Good luck though! :smile:
Reply 3
Some guys wont get where you're going, they will probably think you actually want to revise.
Why don't you just ask him if he want to ****?
Reply 4
Original post by Pitt1988
Some guys wont get where you're going, they will probably think you actually want to revise.

I swear though that a lot of guys think I'm coming onto them when I'm just being legitimately friendly - this particular one doesn't seem to want to take the hint however.

Maybe I will just ask him if he's up for a shag. (Big joke, I think that might not go down too well :frown: )
Haha the boy I'm hopelessly in love with asked me to stay after schOol for revision sessions... Just me and him, but I'm still to shy to say anything :frown:
I wouldn't think it is coming on too strong. If he has any sense he would notice :smile:
Best way to tell if someone likes you is....

TO TELL THEM!

Simply admit your feelings and see what happens :smile: Good Luck
Sounds fine to me. Or you could just ask him if he wanna go to the cinema or something, he'd definitely get the hint.
Reply 9
You do realise we men are stupid and do not notice about 95% of the "very obvious" signals you women are trying to give us lol The only way you can be sure he gets the picture is you straight up tell him.
Original post by Pitt1988

Exactly lol
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Haha the boy I'm hopelessly in love with asked me to stay after schOol for revision sessions... Just me and him, but I'm still to shy to say anything :frown:

You must! He's probably thinking exactly the same as I am :wink:
I say go for it, see what he says. You may be able to tell whether he likes you or not by the reaction he gves you! I must say, if a girl asked me if I wanted to go to her house and 'revise', I'd definitely get the idea that she liked me! But that's just me, like the other posters have said, he may just think you're being friendly.

Wear some hot pants and a skimpy top too. He should definitely get the idea then :wink: No, in all seriousness, do it and just see what happens :smile: Depending on how well it goes, you could stick a film on afterwards!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending