The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seanfromtheblock
I miss the rain :emo:

This is Britain, it'll be back soon.
My freezer is so loud! Going to have to call engineer :sigh:
Original post by Id and Ego seek
I overheard a girl telling her friend that she woke up early and spent roughly a ridiculously long time on her hair and makeup for a one and a quarter hour exam :zomg: I gradually slinked away feeling like ****... I don't know why that bothered me so much, aha :colondollar:

Sod hair and makeup. I only even bother wearing trousers for exams when I feel like making an effort. :zomg: The rest of the time, those bitches get the pyjama treatment.
Reply 2663
Original post by Terpsikhore
Sod hair and makeup. I only even bother wearing trousers for exams when I feel like making an effort. :zomg: The rest of the time, those bitches get the pyjama treatment.

[obligatory Oxford exam-clothing comment]
Original post by dbmag9

Oh yeah, don't you have to wear a gown to exams? :giggle:

normally go for this (minus makeup) but my recital next week is partly marked on professionalism, so I need to wear something nice.

I can't afford to buy new clothes, so a low professionalism mark is coming my way as I dress like a tramp most of the time
Original post by dbmag9

Y'know, we have a lot of meets in London. We should organise one in Oxford. I propose the date of your last exam. ...Also everyone should bring eggs.
Reply 2667
Original post by cpdavis
Oh yeah, don't you have to wear a gown to exams? :giggle:

Gown, dark suit & white bowtie (or equivalent for women), and a carnation (that last one isn't mandatory but... well, it practically is).
Reply 2668
OMG Glasgow was so hot, as were many of the half-naked peeps walking 'bout the place :daydreaming: How come hot guys travel around in packs?

It was Twenty eight degrees. Twenty eight. In Scotland. Srsly :indiff:
I have to go to my clinical exams, 'bare below the elbows' and professional dress. Go me with my uber cool dress

aha, I know right. I can't wait until university; I will make the bare minimum effort in grooming myself for exams :teehee:
Original post by Liam_G
OMG Glasgow was so hot, as were many of the half-naked peeps walking 'bout the place :daydreaming: How come hot guys travel around in packs?

It was Twenty eight degrees. Twenty eight. In Scotland. Srsly :indiff:

why were you in Glasgow?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2672
why were you in Glasgow?

One of my friends had an extra ticket to a concert thing in Glasgow so she invited me, and we stayed overnight with some other friends who go to Uni there.

We had Chinese food. It was good.

Edit: The Chinese was good, but the fact that I fell asleep mid-conversation in front of my friends shortly after eating it wasn't. I'd had a long day :dry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2673
why were you in Glasgow?

Somebody has to be.
Reply 2674
Original post by dbmag9
*Crisps buys train tickets to Newcastle*

Oi! I'm not far from Newcastle actually :wink:

I wish there were hot attractive males here. I've seen a few mildly attractive specimens, but no one particularly outstanding :emo:

I'm melting at work. Tomorrows plan consists of several bottles of rekonderlig cider, a bag of ice, my sloe gin, and a deckchair. And nothing else.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Oh there was much eye candy in Hyde park today.
Original post by crazylemon
Oh there was much eye candy in Hyde park today.

Tell me about it. I was up in St James' earlier in the week hitting on hot American tourists. :sexface:
TSR is just full of pervs :mmm: I was in the park again today, had a bbq... and perved. :teehee:

Changed my okcupid status from gay to bisexual again (after changing it due to the threesome requests... LOL) and got 14 messages within 5minutes... And they all come to my phone. :facepalm2: Don't really wanna use the site anymore, found someone from it that I quite possibly maybe a little bit like, but they're one of those crap repliers that take aaaaaages to reply so as soon as I say I'll get rid of my account I have a reason to stay...

Damn those slow repliers. That goes for people who take a year to reply to a text as well...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2678
Having chosen my modules, five of my six papers will be taught in my second year, including my intensive language classes. Hmm. :s-smilie:

Stop it, hormones :love:

Latest