The Student Room Group

The 'What Are You Wearing Today' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Newly purchased Navy Harrington jacket over a blue oxford shirt with black skinnies and brown desert boots to finish off the hipster look!
14060153_1451583478201638_2004086940_o.jpg
Original post by xEnvy
Outfit dump:

Liking all the fits tbh
Reply 1022
Original post by fr0sr_
Liking all the fits tbh

Thanks!
Glasses - Rayban New Wayfarers
Blazer - Hugo Boss w/ custom buttons
Shirt - Harvie & Hudson
Belt - Ralph Lauren
Jeans - Levi 511s

14726737079099.jpg
Original post by MathsAndChess
Glasses - Rayban New Wayfarers
Blazer - Hugo Boss w/ custom buttons
Shirt - Harvie & Hudson
Belt - Ralph Lauren
Jeans - Levi 511s

14726737079099.jpg

The jacket is at least 2 sizes too small. Your arm pits and chest must be in agony from wearing it.
Original post by The Rusty Spork
The jacket is at least 2 sizes too small. Your arm pits and chest must be in agony from wearing it.

It's tight around the waist, I fastened it for the photo, probably need to get it taken out.
Reply 1026
Original post by MathsAndChess
It's tight around the waist, I fastened it for the photo, probably need to get it taken out.

Have to agree that jacket looks ready to burst. I don't think letting it out will help much for the proportions tbh, I'd personally just go for a size that fits well across the shoulders and chest and then get it tailored to your waist.
Reply 1027
Strappy top, skirt, tights, bra.
Never wore so much pink in my life :colondollar: :laugh:
Was a bit colder today so a grey and blue jacket, a grayish top with a nice girly collar and buttons, a black skirt a bit above my knees, very black tights and black boots, small ones not long ones. And a bra. And a scarf.
My university jumper, the warmest leggings on earth, socks, converses, jean jacket

Posted from TSR Mobile
jeans, red tshirt and a thin green fleece.
I live in Scotland, a long sleeved blue top, thick black leggings and black boots
Just a pair of grey skinny joggers and a black t-shirt
Grey plain polo neck, black dungarees, grey trainers, a necklace, and the girl essentials, with socks :biggrin:
Image-1-2.jpg

I kid you not.
Original post by sleepinglions
Image-1-2.jpg

I kid you not.

Could really do with this right about now.
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Excuse the mess - currently packing to go back to uni :smile:

The top's got a slit at the back but I couldn't take a proper photo and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get my brother to take one :lol:
IMG_0291.jpg

Happily going to continue keeping this thread alive :biggrin:

comfy outfit for my 5 hour trekk to the North.

idk why it rotated, lame. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest