Original post by madders94
Two of my teachers haven't even done my references yet :mad:

That would possibly explain why you havent got any offers yet :tongue:
Original post by POWW!
There should be a 'I haven't even sent my application yet' 2012 thread :frown:

When are you sending yours off? I haven't either. :sad:
Boo hoo :frown: I applied on the 10th October and still nothing :'(
Reply 1023
I was calm about UCAS until I came on here and saw loads of people were getting offers and now I'm constantly checking Track - I should set it as my Home Page.

Glad there are others without offers (well I'm not glad - I hope you all get offers soon, obviously!).
(edited 12 years ago)
We'll have a lot of one time posters here!
Reply 1025
Original post by Contrad!ction.
When are you sending yours off? I haven't either. :sad:

:redface: ! I'm applying for Maths as well!!!!! :biggrin:

I'm sending mine off as soon as I get back to college so on Monday but gonna have my tutor check it first.
Original post by roseroserose.
keep logging into my emails to see (1) new message, and it's focking spam or whatever urrghhh

This! Keep getting emails from things I've forgotten I've subscribed too. Sent my application 3 weeks ago so I guess I still have ages to wait.
Original post by POWW!
:redface: ! I'm applying for Maths as well!!!!! :biggrin:

I'm sending mine off as soon as I get back to college so on Monday but gonna have my tutor check it first.

Ooh, which unis? :biggrin:

I should be doing the same, depending on if my tutor sorts out the BTEC issues I'm having. Accidentally getting qualifications makes UCAS awkward :tongue:
No offers yet! :frown:
lol haven't even sent mine off yet!

I'm am so scared about this whole process! I have a feeling I won't get any offers. Then I'll be doing my Alevels with no real purpose :/
Reply 1030
Ooh, which unis? :biggrin:

I should be doing the same, depending on if my tutor sorts out the BTEC issues I'm having. Accidentally getting qualifications makes UCAS awkward :tongue:

Lol yh you should do the same my tutor is like heaven sent and stuff + and English teacher which is always helpful xD
Umm I'm applying to Leeds liverpool Reading keele and UEA
Original post by POWW!
Lol yh you should do the same my tutor is like heaven sent and stuff + and English teacher which is always helpful xD
Umm I'm applying to Leeds liverpool Reading keele and UEA

I'm not actually using my reg teacher, the deputy head of 6th form deals with our UCAS but he's an English teacher too, which helps with the PS :smile: But I'm trying to declare my BTECs in Aviation Studies, Public Services and ICT which are annoyingly hard to find. I think once I get my PS back from my UCAS guy, I'll post it in PS Help.

Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Jockie
I was calm about UCAS until I came on here and saw loads of people were getting offers....

Same here, but I'm waiting to be able to submit and it's driving me crazy :tongue:
3 acknowledgements but no offers as yet- the details are in my signature...
Reply 1034
I'm not actually using my reg teacher, the deputy head of 6th form deals with our UCAS but he's an English teacher too, which helps with the PS :smile: But I'm trying to declare my BTECs in Aviation Studies, Public Services and ICT which are annoyingly hard to find. I think once I get my PS back from my UCAS guy, I'll post it in PS Help.

Good luck! :biggrin:

I know the education part is soo annoying it took me two days to figure out how to enter my DiDA qualification lol Good luck to you 2 :smile:
Original post by -Illmatic-
That would possibly explain why you havent got any offers yet :tongue:

Yup :sad: I wish they'd get a move on. It's alright for them, they don't have to worry about the fact that most of the universities I've spoken to told me to get my application in as soon as possible :frown:
Reply 1036
Original post by madders94
Yup :sad: I wish they'd get a move on. It's alright for them, they don't have to worry about the fact that most of the universities I've spoken to told me to get my application in as soon as possible :frown:

I am in the same situation at the moment, waiting for my teachers to finish the references and send it off. They have had it over a week now! :s-smilie:
Sent my application to my college just waiting for them to do the reference and send it off damn you half term!
Can this also be the 'I have no interviews yet' thread? I still have to go through that ordeal before I can start waiting for offers :frown:
Reply 1039
Surprisingly this thread has actually made me feel better about not having sent my application yet :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest