The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Any Indians coming to Bournemouth Media School in sep 2012

Hi,
This is Vivek. I got an unconditional offer in Msc computer animation and visual effects. I was interested to know if any students from India have applied or are coming for the september 2012 course. Thought it would be a good idea to know some people.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey hi.....I too hav been given an offer for the same course......which part of India are u from?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Cool !! Am from Bangalore. Nice to meet you. :smile: . Message me ur mail Id so we can be in touch .
Reply 3
Nice to meet u too...:smile: am glad someone from India has opted for the same course ...il message u my email id...:smile:
Hi, even i've got offer for the same. It's good to know you people. .
Reply 5
Hey hi....tats great to know....... :smile::smile:
I'm sorry, but I read all your messages in an indian accent :smile:
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
I'm sorry, but I read all your messages in an indian accent :smile:

Pardon me, I don't think there's a problem with that :smile:
Original post by saranya_dhuraisamy
Pardon me, I don't think there's a problem with that :smile:

Lo, I hoped so! I said sorry because I hoped you wouldn't find it offensive :smile:
You lot are going to university, can you at least try to speak in a normal way?

n nt lyk dis k?

Honestly...
Original post by Silver Aurora
You lot are going to university, can you at least try to speak in a normal way?

n nt lyk dis k?

Honestly...

Let them talk the way they want!

Do you have something against them?
Original post by James A
Let them talk the way they want!

Do you have something against them?

No, I'm half Indian myself. So many of them however speak like that, it's so annoying!
Reply 12
Hi all.....

This is Santosh...I have applied for Msc Cave for sep 12 intake....can anyone who have received the call for the interview share the details on how many days it took for BU to get back to you after u had applied....i had applied on feb 7th..when cn i expect to hear back from them...and can i also kno how was the interview..any tips for that...kindly reply:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by santosh4bu
Hi all.....

This is Santosh...I have applied for Msc Cave for sep 12 intake....can anyone who have received the call for the interview share the details on how many days it took for BU to get back to you after u had applied....i had applied on feb 7th..when cn i expect to hear back from them...and can i also kno how was the interview..any tips for that...kindly reply:smile:

Hi,nice to know that you have applied for the same course.I was scheduled an interview two weeks after I applied.The interview didnt go well for me, but still I was offered :smile: dont know why :biggrin: The interviewer asked me questions from C++, and some basic questions like why did you choose this course. Dont worry, you will get through.Best of luck!!!
Reply 14
Original post by Silver Aurora
No, I'm half Indian myself. So many of them however speak like that, it's so annoying!

You...make...an...interesting...point...
Reply 15
Original post by vivek.viga
Hi,
This is Vivek. I got an unconditional offer in Msc computer animation and visual effects. I was interested to know if any students from India have applied or are coming for the september 2012 course. Thought it would be a good idea to know some people.

hi what qualifications did you have before?
Hi,
I am applying for MS CAVE at Bournemouth, please help me prepare for interview. Please let me know what are they going to ask in interview.
Reply soon.
Original post by vivek.viga
Hi,

Dude may i know what were the stuff they ask in skype interview?
Original post by Saikrishnan1992
Dude may i know what were the stuff they ask in skype interview?

Don't worry they won't ask much, you should know the fundamentals of C++, like difference between C and C++, etc. They will send you their HR questions prior to the interview, prepare them well and answer confidently.

Rest depends upon your profile.

Good Luck.
So many M.Sc Cave. Anyone for MA Digital Effects?

-Arihant

Quick Reply