Afghan mass murderer named as Sgt Robert Bales

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Death to his 2 children!
I hope this is a straight message to all of those
People who believe in equality. This is western justice system
You as a foreigner are worth nothing. Take it as you want
It is a funny though right that Muslims who have yet to commit any
Crimes what so ever but are an potential threat are tortured in western prison cells. Yet this criminal who have killed and have blood on his hand is not even convicted. The irony of it is just too much that I couldnt resist commenting on the same topic twice.
Original post by LiterallyInsane
Crimes what so ever but are an potential threat are tortured in western prison cells. Yet this criminal who have killed and have blood on his hand is not even convicted. The irony of it is just too much that I couldnt resist commenting on the same topic twice.

What planet do you live on? He is still yet to face trial...

Well maybe when the Muslim world stops being so damn weak, backwards and stubborn we will stop interfering. Until at least one of these attributes changes the west is going to keep doing what it wants where it wants. :rolleyes:
Original post by Anna_Karenina
Well maybe when the Muslim world stops being so damn weak, backwards and stubborn we will stop interfering. Until at least one of these attributes changes the west is going to keep doing what it wants where it wants. :rolleyes:

Yes your right Anna I agree with you, it's a disgusting trait of humans
To prey on the weak. !!
Yes your right Anna I agree with you, it's a disgusting trait of humans
To prey on the weak. !!

Unfortunately that is the reality outside of the liberal cocoon we live in here in the west. Wait till our fragile society is breached!! I guaruntee nobody will have such petty reservations. :smile:
Reply 8

Whose we? I'd much rather leave muslims to their own business, I think they would rather as well.
Original post by Bonged.
Whose we? I'd much rather leave muslims to their own business, I think they would rather as well.

The strong who control the west and dictate foreign policy. Not the soppy liberals like yourself who do their freedom fighting on the internet and pour scorn on those with the tenacity to step outside the liberal cocoon and put their lives in danger in pursuit of said policy.. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
The strong who control the west and dictate foreign policy. Not the soppy liberals like yourself who do their freedom fighting on the internet and pour scorn on those with the tenacity to step outside the liberal cocoon and put their lives in danger in pursuit of said policy.. :rolleyes:

Haha. I'm not a liberal at all I've just observed the absolute turmoil that we experience on the ground whenever "the west" bothers the ummah.

The people that control the west ARE liberals. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Iam suspicious about the whole thing to be honest.How can one man who had part of his foot blown off in a previous incident, who has also had had some kind of minor traumatic brain injury which we keep hearing different stories about how he got it, have firstly left a highly secure base and went from one village to another village some distance away on a mass killing spree .He also found the time to burn some of the bodies (with what?)

Iam very surprised he did all that on his own and then managed to get back to base unscathed .The man was 38 reaching the end of his infantry career, sounded like the us army fooked him as he didn't even want to go back there, his body like his mind was on it's last legs and he had a drinking problem.I mean perhaps all this will be explained in the several years to come when this goes to trial .It sounds the most plausible and perhaps convenient that one burnt out soldier probably suffering from PTSD went beserk over his friend losing his leg in front of him.But the death count,the fact he went to two villages in the dark? ,he got out of the base tooled up with night vision goggles ,?

Something odd going on in my opinion. I just want our troops out of there, I was never a fan of the british army in that place, unless the mission was soley about getting justice and a bit of good old fashioned revenge for the deaths of british and our american allies on 9/11. I think we should just have let off a neutron bomb in afghanistan,made an example out of one country.Wiped every living thing off the map. Let god sort them out.
Reply 12

by your logic hitler was well within his rights to stamp across the weak peoples of europe and do his damned best to try wipe them all out ... because they were 'weak' and germany was 'strong'....
Original post by Bonged.
Haha. I'm not a liberal at all I've just observed the absolute turmoil that we experience on the ground whenever "the west" bothers the ummah.

The people that control the west ARE liberals. :s-smilie:

So naive :rofl: :rolleyes:
Original post by cl_steele
by your logic hitler was well within his rights to stamp across the weak peoples of europe and do his damned best to try wipe them all out ... because they were 'weak' and germany was 'strong'....

Well....... yes. That is what strong empires have been doing and have done since time immemorial. :lolwut: The victors dictate the morals if you haven't learnt that then, well, there is not much I can teach you. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Let me guess, he gets tried in an American court?
Reply 16
Well....... yes. That is what strong empires have been doing and have done since time immemorial. :lolwut: The victors dictate the morals if you haven't learnt that then, well, there is not much I can teach you. :rolleyes:

Get out of your liberal cocoon.
Original post by chrislpp
Let me guess, he gets tried in an American court?

I doubt an American court will let him off with a slap on the wrist. In fact, he'll likely get more time for shaming the US and the military. (Added on top of his 18 life sentences he'll be convicted of)
This is a shame not only for the deceased/family but also for the soldier involved and his family. This is the story of a broken man not of a cold blooded killer. War does terrrible things not only to the body but to the mind of all of those involved. The fact people are so thick in this thread call for his death/death of his children is utterly moronic.

A real shame, it makes me feel worse that he might face the death penalty for this.
(edited 12 years ago)
Why did Muamba collapse and not this *******

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending